Here's my honest DoubleStack Review – does it really help you develop a successful web designing business?
Web designing is a popular, top-rated, and in-demand skill. Most web designers might be proficient in their line of work but often fail when starting their own business. DoubleStack aims to help web designers become successful business owners and generate a solid monthly income.
This DoubleStack review will determine whether this course is worth your time, effort, and money. Read more below to find out.
This review is my professional and unbiased opinion about DoubleStack. I don't have any affiliation with this program. I am writing this review with the sole purpose of helping my readers stay away from fraudulent online programs. Therefore, I will not receive any profit if you decide to invest in this program.
What Is DoubleStack?
DoubleStack is an eight-week mentoring program developed by Lee Blue. He helps web designers make a six-figure income without relying on lead chasing.
- Lee claims that this course will help you become a solopreneur – a solely owned business that generates tens of thousands of dollars in income each month.
DoubleStack has three main parts, which are as follows:
- The marketing stack module enhances marketing-related knowledge. Lee ensures you have access to and knowledge about the right marketing tools that can complement your web-designing skills.
Lee teaches you how to create funnels, email automation, conduct drip campaigns, and create landing pages with a high conversion rate. Several more skills are taught in this section that set the foundation for recurring revenue generation and creating a value-pricing system.
- This section will teach you everything about identifying your target market, how to best meet their needs, and how to attract them with pricing strategies. You will be taught how to meet your earning and revenue targets by efficiently serving your target market.
- As the name implies, this section will teach you three core strategies for generating leads for your business. This section teaches you not to rely on cold outreach, paid advertisements, and social media posts.
These three rather popular mechanisms are presented as a waste of time and effort. Lee introduces his mechanisms and guarantees that you’ll create hundreds of new leads daily by following them.
How Does This System Work?
- Lee Blue claims that several DoubleStackers are currently making $200k – $250k per month, and you can do the same. With Lee’s help, you can transform your existing business and reap the rewards in the shape of increased revenues and profits.
Lee explains that you will transition your company from implementation mode to transformation mode. Essentially, he is asking you to change your thinking and marketing strategies.
- This works by telling the customer that they are not buying a technical service but rather the outcome of such services. Lee will help you make this shift, and you can charge anywhere from $3,000 – $10,000 for set-up and services. This is followed by an ongoing retainer of $850 per month which can go all the way up to $4,000 per month.
To be able to succeed with DoubleStack, you are expected to become well-versed in several tools and platforms. These include but are not limited to WordPress, landing page builders, email marketing tools, Google ad management, etc.
After you have gained the necessary skillset, Lee will help you with the development side of your business. He will help you answer several important questions such as:
- How to get your ideal customers to notice you?
- How to motivate your customers to join your funnel?
- What should your emails say? How should you send follow-up emails?
- How to write the perfect call to action?
- How to ‘seal the deal?
What Is The Cost Of This System?
Despite extensive searching, I couldn’t identify the actual cost of DoubleStack. The only way to figure this out is to schedule an appointment with them over the phone. It is also a good idea to ask about their refund policy.
Who Owns DoubleStack?
- DoubleStack is owned and created by Lee Blue. He is a business coach and a marketing expert. He helps web designers improve their net monthly income and generate a six-figure income monthly.
Lee knows that there are too many people out there who are frustrated with their business models. These people are tired of dealing with low-budget demanding customers that often cancel projects.
- By creating DoubleStack, Lee aims to help web designers improve their business models, shift their marketing strategies, and generate new leads effectively.
What I Liked And Disliked About DoubleStack?
I liked DoubleStack’s value proposition. I also loved that they have designed their entire course to focus on bringing a shift in how businesses think about customers and their offerings. I feel that it is an excellent resource for web designers as it offers detailed courses on marketing, sales, and developing business strategies.
- I did not like that they failed to mention the cost of DoubleStack anywhere on their website. It is a significant detail, and not every business owner will call them to enquire about it.
They also failed to mention anything about their refund and money-back guarantee policies. I could not confirm whether people would succeed in getting their money back from Double Stack.
Is DoubleStack A Scam?
- Based on my research, I can say that DoubleStack is not a scam. It is possible to make money with this system, but I am skeptical about their claim of earning a six-figure income with DoubleStack. Affiliate Marketing has helped people generate a good income, but it is not as easy as DoubleStack sounds.
It’s challenging to drive traffic to your landing pages and ensure a high conversion rate. To do so, one must be familiar with several skills and tools, such as:
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Content Writing
- Building Websites
- Optimizing Conversions
- Automation & Email Marketing
- Re-targeting and Remarketing
Even after learning about the above tools and skills, you will have to do much front-loading work without guaranteeing success. Imagine working hard for three months and earning a mere $20 commission at the end. This is not worth the effort.
There are far better ways of earning money, and if you are interested, keep reading.
My Top Recommendation for Making Money Online in 2022
- Even though DoubleStack is not a scam, I will not recommend it to my readers. The reason is that earning a six-figure income with affiliate marketing is not a piece of cake. It takes several months of effort, and you have to master many different strategies and tools before you’ll start seeing any investment return.
I also believe that you need to have a whole set of skills dedicated toward this one goal, and even then, there is no guarantee that you’ll end up with high-paying leads for your business. Another assumption is that you should already have a successfully running business before you take this course. Otherwise, it will take even longer before you actually make money.
- Based on my experience, I recommend you invest your time and energy in learning pay-per-click advertising (PPC) and local lead generation. I used these two skills and made a regular monthly income of four-five figures.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
- I am an ordinary person, and I, too, have my fair share of experience with get-rich-quick scams and money-making courses. My luck turned around when I discovered PPC and local lead generation, and it helped me recover all the money I had lost.
I am going to share my experience with you:
- I have worked with online and digital marketing for the past 15+ years. It helps me earn a 4-5 figure monthly income regularly.
- I mainly work with local lead generation. Local lead generation helps local businesses in your area get new leads (customers). I generate leads and earn my commission.
- I do this with the help of PPC and Facebook Ads. I design and implement campaigns that result in new customers for businesses.
- It sounds simple but requires you to have skills and knowledge.
- This is why I recommend you take a PPC course with Local Marketing Vault.
What Is Local Marketing Vault?
Local Marketing Vault is a PPC specialized training course that helps you become a PPC expert within a few weeks. I recommend Local Marketing Vault because of the following reasons:
- You learn by actually working on actual campaigns. This hands-on approach teaches you much more than listening to lectures or reading articles.
- You gain membership to an exclusive 5500+ member Facebook group. In addition, you can get feedback and guidance from other PPC experts in this group.
- You can access pre-designed sales funnels which are highly customizable according to your needs and requirements.
- Local Marketing Vault teaches you everything necessary for a successful PPC campaign, including core concepts such as keyword bidding, keyword research, and campaign analytics.
I have not seen a course like Local Marketing Vault, which is why it is still my #1 recommendation to make money from the comfort of your home. If you want a solid monthly 4-5 figure income without any strings attached, then Local Marketing Vault’s course is the best option for you.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here