Are you interested in finding out if you can make money with Billy Gene Is Marketing's Clicks into Customers 2.0? If you just answered yes, then you want to read my Clicks into Customers 2.0 review to the end.
In this review, I will share some important details about this program that will help you decide if it is worth your investment or not.
What is Clicks into Customers 2.0 About?
- Clicks into Customers 2.0 is created by Billy Gene Is Marketing, a digital marketing agency that specializes in customer acquisition. The course is designed to train digital marketers looking to make money by helping local businesses to scale. Or local business owners that want to get more customers.
- For the most part, the course teaches you how you can use Facebook and Instagram ads to generate leads. The course also provides some nuggets on YouTube remarketing and email marketing.
Before I continue with my review, I’ll like to share some brief insights about Facebook advertising:
Facebook advertising is an effective marketing tool for every business. Facebook’s latest figures show that more than 2.45 billion users log in to the platform every month. Businesses can leverage this platform’s rich and vast demographics to reach their target audience.
Facebook advertising works. I’ve used it for years and it’s helped me to generate a lot of income online, for my clients and myself. I make money online by helping local businesses to generate qualified leads using Facebook ads.
I’ve been able to produce many incredible results for my clients through a program called the Local Marketing Vault. This program has equipped me with a result-driven strategy that opens the door for future long-term deals. I’ll share more details about this program at the end of this review.
Meanwhile, I will answer the question whether or not you can make money with Clicks into Customers 2.0.
Before then, let’s dive deep into the scope and content of the course.
Billy Gene Is Marketing’s Clicks Into Customers 2.0 is divided into 6 modules. Each module consists of video tutorials, PDF download templates and infographics.
Overview Of Clicks Into Customers 2.0
Module 1 – Think Like Geneius
In this module, you’ll learn the 7-step process Billy uses to take businesses across different niches and win customers. The steps are encapsulated in the acronym G.E.N.E.I.U.S.
The acronym stands for:
- Get Information
- Executing the plans
- Information to Automation
- Understanding Metrics
- Scaling Up
Module 2 – Build like a Boss
- This module provides training on how to create a full campaign. To make things easy, Billy shares his screen with you so that you can follow along step by step.
Module 3 – Stalk like the paparazzi
- This module is designed to teach you how you can become the go-to person in your niche. Billy shares strategies on how you can show up on everyone’s Facebook, Instagram and YouTube for just a few dollars a day.
Module 4 – Measure
- At this stage, you’ve presumably learned the ropes of running a campaign. So, this module focuses on how you can manage your campaign, identify key metrics, and calculate the stats that matter. You will also learn how to create a report for your clients.
Module 5 – Fix
- Here’s where Billy teaches you how to identify why your ads are not working. And what you can do to fix it.
Module 6 – Scale
- Here, Billy talks about what it takes to scale an agency working with hundreds of different clients. This module walks you through the steps you need to take to take your business to the next level. Billy claims to pave the easiest road to success for you by sharing all their processes and procedures with you.
Is it a large upfront cost?
How much do you think it will cost you to get started with Click's Into Customers?
Billy’s Marketing’s course costs $197 per month.
With this fee, you get access to the Gene Pool. However, your access will be very limited. Billy up sells various additional services. You have to pay for these services before you can access all the resources and modules in the course.
Is Billy’s Clicks into Customers 2.0 legit or another scam?
I don’t think the course is a scam.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
Billy Gene is Marketing has 1k videos with more than 68k subscribers on YouTube. He’s also got about 160k followers on Instagram. There are also some videos that feature people who claim to have made money with the program. So, it appears the course isn’t a scam.
However, there are also people who say the course is a scam. They claim that the course creators make grand claims about its results. And that the product doesn’t offer what it promises.
I’ll let you make up your mind on whether it is a scam or not.
Can The Course Help You Make Money Online?
Well, I doubt if this course can really help you make money easily online.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
Here’s my reason:
There’s no doubt that you can make lots of money by helping small businesses to generate leads via Facebook and Instagram ads.
However, it’s important to note that getting results with Facebook ads can be really challenging. There are many pitfalls involved. And you can only avoid them by working with fail-proof strategies.
Unfortunately, Clicks into Customers 2.0 doesn’t seem to offer better or more effective strategies than those you can easily find free online. There’s no clear blueprint to guide students on how to succeed with the skills they’re learning.
Although some people claim to have made money with it. But the fact remains that the course doesn’t offer any guarantee for success. In this case, success is determined by the amount of personal efforts individuals make.
Not working with a fail-proof strategies presents two unique problems:
First, you have to waste some bucks experimenting with different methods before finding one that works.
Second, it’ll be difficult to keep you clients for a long time. Why? This is because there’s no exact formula you can leverage to create effective campaigns that consistently produce results.
Do I recommend Billy Gene Is Marketing’s Clicks Into Customers?
Nope, I don’t.
This is because the course doesn’t seem to provide a clear blueprint that can help you succeed.
Let’s take a look at some pros and cons of the course.
- The course offers a free online seminar. This seminar is an introduction to the training. From the video, you can have an overview of the program. And decide beforehand if the program is what you’d like to invest in or not. The seminar contains some short, but valuable lessons on Facebook advertising and the likes.
- The course offers insights on new ads you can run like messenger and FB video live. This is a leap ahead for some courses in its class.
- The course contains lots of entertaining tutorial videos and informative downloadable PDFs. Billy also did a great job by distilling his core success principles which are encapsulated in the acronym G.E.N.E.I.U.S.
- Running successful Facebook ads isn’t a walk in the park. It requires constant monitoring and tweaks, especially if you’re not working with an automatic system that guarantees success. Meanwhile, Billy Gene is Marketing, despite their inability to provide an operational blueprint that guarantees success, downplays the place of hard work. You’re likely not going to succeed in anything without putting in some effort.
- Although the course is quite extensive. But going deep into the training, it feels somewhat overwhelming and disorganized. It looks like different materials are just thrown together. Newbies, especially, may find it confusing and discouraging.
- The course isn’t unique. A Large portion of the resources are available free online. So, why pay such an amount of money for content you can get free online? There are also many YouTube lectures, marketing tools and free coursework you can get free online.
My final thought:
Like I mentioned earlier, I wouldn’t call the Clicks into Customers 2.0 a scam. However, I can’t recommend the course based on the following reasons:
- First, the course lacks innovative and unique materials that makes its price unjustifiable.
- Second, Clicks into Customers 2.0 doesn’t offer any fail-proof strategy that guarantees success.
- The course is grossly over hyped and doesn’t seem to offer anything exceptionally different from many free materials you can get online.
Is There A Better And Easy Alternative Out There?
There’s a program that’s helped me create my 6-figure online business where I make 4-5 figures every month.
Like Billy, I use Facebook ads to generate leads for local businesses.
However, there’s a clear difference in our strategies. Unlike Billy’s course which doesn’t offer a fail-proof system, The Local Marketing Vault has a winning and an easy to duplicate blueprint, which has been used by myself and several other people.
What’s The Local Marketing Vault?
The Local Marketing Vault is a simple but effective funnels and Facebook ads program that shows you how to build a profitable business by helping local companies to generate qualified leads. With The Local Marketing Vault, you can earn 4-5 figures in retainer fee monthly.
LMV provides you with tested, proven and easy-to-implement strategies to conveniently generate leads. The program comes with high-converting pre-built funnels that you can plug into and start generating leads for your clients.
LMV doesn’t only provide access to the tools and training to get results for clients. You’re going to have access to a group of almost 5,000 smart marketers to partner with. These people can help you jumpstart your journey into becoming a successful lead generation expert.
You should check out LMV if you’re really serious about making consistent income online. To learn more about how The Local Marketing Vault works, click HERE.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here