If you want to become successful, then you have to move forward in life. You can’t expect yourself to succeed if you are stuck in one place. You need to progress in your life by moving forward instead of remaining at one toxic place. Always keep chasing your dreams by moving forward. Read the following moving forward quotes if you feel stuck in life.
- “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.” Anonymous
- “The truth is unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” Steve Maraboli
- “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” Anonymous
- “If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling back.” Sam Waterson
- “Faith is moving forward even when things don’t make sense, trusting that in hindsight everything will become clear.” Many Hale
- “Set your goal and keep moving forward.” Georges St-Pierre
- “You know you are on the right track when you become uninterested in looking back.” Anonymous
- “The best career advice I’ve gotten is to stay focused, and to keep moving forward.” Tyga
- “Stop focusing on what happened and start focusing on what’s going to move you forward.” Anonymous
- “You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward. Just take the next step.” Anonymous
- “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.” Denis Waitley
- “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” Martin Luther King Jr
- “Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out.” Gordon B. Hinkley
- “Life is about moving on, accepting changes, and looking forward to what makes you stronger and more complete.” Anonymous
- “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.”
- “Sometimes God closes doors because it’s time to move forward. He knows you won’t move unless your circumstances force you. Trust the transition. God’s got you.” Anonymous
- “Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.” Anonymous
- “If we fail to adapt, we fail to move forward.” John Wooden
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here