Everything you need to know about Trisha Yearwood net worth
Patricia Lynn Yearwood who is professionally known as Trisha Yearwood is an American singer, songwriter, music producer, and a very famous television star. She has been on the television screens since 1991 but her journey started long before that. She is also famous for her culinary skills and is known to be a celebrity chef. She has earned fame through music and by selling her cookbooks. In her entire career as a musician, she has sold over 15 million records worldwide. The estimated net worth of Trisha Yearwood is approximately $47 million as of 2021. Here are some interesting facts about her.
Early Life and Career
- Trisha Yearwood was born in Monticello, California on September 19, 1964. Her mother was a schoolteacher and her father was a banker who worked hard to make a living for their family.
- She was passionate about music since she was a very young child and her parents supported her in her passion. She dreamed of becoming a big artist someday and given the support that she had she participated in many musical events in her community and outside her community.
- These events included many talent shows, church choirs, and musicals that her parents would take her to.
- She went to a high school nearby and after graduating from high school she got enrolled in a college where she got a degree in business sciences.
- Then she decided to go to the University of Georgia but dropped out after just one semester.
- She really wanted to pursue her career in music that is why in 1985 she moved to Tennessee and got enrolled into Belmont College to study music business.
- After a lot of hard work, she got an offer from MTM records and was hired as a full-time employee in their company. Little did she know that this would be the start of her journey.
- She recorded several artists one of which was Garth Brooks with whom she developed a friendship. After some time he promised that he would help her secure a recording contract if he was successful in gaining fame himself.
- After meeting with multiple producers she finally recorded a tape due to which her work was liked by several artists and that helped her secure a record label soon after she opened for Garth Brooks’ tour in 1991.
Music Career and success
After opening for the tour in 1991 she knew that this was going to be her year and so she recorded her first debut album and sold over one million copies of that album. That was just her introduction to the music world. This album made her a celebrity and was loved by critics all around the world.
- The success of her first album did not stop her from reaching heights and that is why she went on to record several other albums. Some of the tracks on her albums were super hits and that gave her confidence to do what she was doing, creating music for the world.
- After coming out with 5 successful albums she was lauded by Rolling stones but there was no stopping her ever.
- She came out with albums, top songs, and hits that people still listen to.
- Music was not her only option, she appeared in several tv shows and became a television star as well winning the hearts of people all across the globe.
- After being starred in many television shows she thought of starting something that was her own and so she came up with the idea of “Trisha’s Southern Kitchen” which went on air in 2012 with the help of which she has written 3 cookbooks.
- Trisha has been married thrice but after 2 failed marriages she married her longtime friend Garth Brooks in 2005 with whom she is living a happy and healthy life for over a decade.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here