Fiction Profits Academy Review is an honest look at the course – see if it is a scam or legit in 2022
Fiction Profits Academy is an online course designed by Karla Marie. The course comprises multiple modules and teaches the users how to create and sell e-books on Amazon. In this Fiction Profits Academy review, I will evaluate the legitimacy and money-making potential of this course and determine whether this course is worth your time and money or not.
This review is my professional and unbiased opinion about Fiction Profits Academy. I don’t have any affiliation with this program and its founder Karla Marie. I am writing this review with the sole intention of helping my readers stay away from fraudulent online courses that are a waste of time and money. I will not receive any profit if you decide to invest in this program.
What is The Fiction Profits Academy Course?
- Karla Marie’s Fiction Profits Academy Course is designed to teach its users how to build and run an automated and commercially successful e-commerce business that can help you in the generation of cash in less than 90 days or so.
The course sheds light on different techniques and strategies to create, market, and sell your ebooks on Amazon. The content of the course expands over 10 modules. The titles of the modules are as follows:
- Module 1: The Million Dollar Mindset
- Module 2: The Basics
- Module 3: Create Your Books
- Module 4: The Ideal Cover
- Module 5: Formatting and Blurbs
- Module 6: Everything KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing Program)
- Module 7: The Perfect Launch Strategy
- Module 8: Facebook Ads Mastery Training
- Module 9: Creating Enthralled Fans
- Module 10: Growing Your Company
Along with these modules, the registered users will also become part of a private Facebook group where you get to interact with peers who are already a part of the Kindle Direct Publishing business. Karla Marie also conducts group coaching sessions once a week for registered users.
There are other ways to get rid of your 9-5 and make money online without MLM's, bothering your family/friends, ponzi schemes and recruiting people!
Without sounding mean, you would probably like this system because it gives you a “blueprint” that grows without 3 way calls or spamming your facebook friends!
Learn more about our #1 recommendation here.
The course content is intended to teach you how to maximize your profits from publishing and selling your ebook on Amazon.
Fictions Profit Academy – A to Z Training
The A to Z training is a primary attraction of the Fictions Profit Academy. It is divided into the following parts:
Part 1: The Foundation:
In this foundation you will learn the following:
- How to select the most appropriate and profitable niche and themes for the ebook.
- How to create a strong portfolio for the writer (which in most cases will be you), which will attract more readers and result in considerable profitability.
Part 2: Your Epic Launch
The Epic Launch covers the following points:
- Strategies for maximizing the sale of the book right from the start.
- Tips for getting positive and genuine reviews from readers during the first couple of days of the launch.
- What constitutes an irresistible book cover to which readers are drawn automatically?
- What are the components of captivating sales descriptions that compel readers to purchase your book instantly?
Part 3: The Process
The Process teaches the following:
- A thorough explanation of the Master Blueprint.
- Advanced email marketing techniques that can bring in droves of fans who are likely to purchase your e product again and again.
- How to use social media and other online platforms to market your product in a better way.
Part 4: Keep It Going
In the fourth and final part, users will learn some tried and tested ways to maintain the success and profits from their ebooks. Part 4 teaches the following:
- How to reverse engineer bestsellers, to determine the secret of their success?
- Using contests and giveaways as means to stay relevant and popular among readers.
- Successfully using the platforms of Facebook and Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) through pay-per-click advertising
How Much Does This Course Cost?
- The one-time purchase cost of this course is $1,479 which in my opinion is quite pricey. After analyzing the content of the course, I have realized that the course does not offer good value for money. The reason is that the content of the course is quite basic and some of the information can even be found in free resources over the internet.
Is Fiction Profit Academy A Scam?
- While I do believe that the course under-delivers especially for the cost it charges, I cannot term it as an outright scam. It is a legit money-making program that teaches how to generate money using Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing program.
However, the money-making potential of this course is not very high. To successfully sell your ebooks on Amazon, you will have to do tons of grinding work and put in a considerable number of long hours, and that too without any guarantee of success.
- In conclusion, I would say that Karla Marie’s Fiction Profit Academy is not worth a try. Rather there are multiple other ways to earn real money online that yield money much faster.
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2022?
- The reason why I am not recommending this course is that there are other more reliable, efficient, and less time-consuming methods to build a successful business online. Based on my own experience, let me share what has worked for me. I have been using Pay Per Click (PPC) and local lead generation for quite some while now. They have enabled me to enhance my earnings considerably.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
When I started my journey to make money online, I encountered multiple scams and lost quite some money. However, all of that changed when I learned about local lead generation. Let me share my experience with you:
- I have 15 years of affiliate and online marketing experience, and I make a 4-5 figure monthly income via local lead generation.
- I help local businesses in my area get more traffic and sales on their websites. This is local lead generation. I generate leads and earn my commission.
- I use PPC and Facebook Ads for creating targeted adverts, and fine-tune each campaign so that it gets the most clicks.
- More clicks mean more traffic, which results in more opportunities for conversions to sales.
- This might seem simple, but if you don’t have the necessary skills and experience you won’t get far with it. This is why I recommend taking a PPC course with Local Marketing Vault.
Local Marketing Vault
Local Marketing Vault is a specialized training program that enables you to be a PPC expert within a few weeks.
- They teach you using a hands-on practical approach, so you learn by actually doing it.
- They have a 5500+ members community on Facebook that offers advice, critique, and guidance. You’ll always have the support you need and will never feel left out.
- They give you pre-designed sales funnels that you can customize and use.
- They teach you all about targeted advertising, keyword research, and using analytics to your campaign’s advantage.
Local Marketing Vault is by far the best online course I have come across, that offers unmatched skills and unrivaled support. Even after you complete the course, you still feel as if you are an integral part of the Local Marketing Vault community. If you want to have a legit monthly income without any strings attached then Local Marketing Vault is the right program for you.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here
I self-published a book many years ago and put it on Amazon. I created a Kindle version, a soft copy version, and even an audio version of my book. I even paid for marketing. Unfortunately, I did not get a lot of sales. This woman makes it sound like all you have to do is put a book up on Kindle, that someone else wrote, and it will make you a lot of money. Even with these key words they talk about, I can’t believe these people are making the amount of money that they claim. Unless you’re a celebrity of some sort, you have to Market your book. Perhaps once you sign up, they tell you that you have to sign up for a marketing program. But that’s just a guess. I just can’t see putting a Kindle book up on Amazon and making, hundreds, if not thousands of dollars a month. It just doesn’t work that way. There’s too much competition already. Over a million books are published “every single year”. So you are competing with millions of people to get them to notice, and then buy your Kindle book. I just don’t see how that can happen with this program.
Is there a charge of any kind for the training?