Everything you need to know about Travis Scott Net Worth
Travis Scott is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer. His stage name is the namesake of a favorite uncle's name combined with the first name of one of his inspirations Kid Cudi whose real name is Scott Mescudi. Travis has an estimated net worth of $45 million as of 2021. Here are some facts about Travis Scott and his life.
Early Life and Career
- Jacques Bermon Webster II was born on April 30th, 1991, in Houston Texas. From the age of one to six Webster lived with his grandma in South Park, Houston. The neighborhood was notorious for crime and it had an impact on Young Webster. Seeing all of this he realized that he wanted to get out of there. It made him who he is and gave him an edge.
- At the age of seven, he moved to a middle-class suburb just outside of Houston, to live with his parents. His dad had his own business and his mother used to work at Apple. Music was in his DNA. Pops was a soul musician and grandpa was a jazz composer. His dad taught him how to play drums at the age of three.
- Scott went to Elkins high school, he graduated at 17. Got enrolled at the University of Texas, San Antonio before dropping out and going full music.
- He moved to NYC in a few months and then to LA. But there was no progress and he was broke. So he moved back to Houston, only to be kicked out and cut off by his parents who were still bitter that he dropped out of college.
Career beginnings and record deals
He formed a duo with his longtime friend Chris Holloway known as The Graduates. In 2008 they released their first EP together on a social networking website My space. One year later Scott and one of his classmates formed a group called The classmates. They released two projects together. They remained together till late 2012. While Webster was in LA T.I’S agent contacted him and asked him to go to the studio to meet him. In the meeting T.I freestyle over one of Webster's creations “Animal”
- Travis considers Kid Cudi his greatest musical mentor. Travis says that he saved his life and that he broke down in tears the first time Cudi visited him in his studio. They got matching tattoos that say “ranger” in red ink.
- Scott performed at All-star weekend in 2017 in New Orleans, Louisiana at Champion Square. In March he announced a concert called Birds Eye View.
- In April 2017 it was reported that Scott was working on a collaborative studio album Quavo. Speaking to GQ he confirmed that the album was coming out soon. In addition to the collaborative album, Travis announced his third album Astroworld.
- Travis began dating reality Tv star and entrepreneur Kylie Jenner in 2017. She gave birth to their daughter in February 2018. He got her a Ferrari as a present.
- Scott collaborated with McDonald's to launch a limited-edition meal that was introduced in participating McDonald's restaurants across North America called “The Travis Scott” and a variation of a quarter pounder with cheese. The partnership marked the first celebrity-endorsed meal since Mcdonald's collaborated with Micheal Jordan in 1992.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here