One of the biggest challenges can be finding clients right? Maybe your warm market doesn't really involve anyone that might need your internet marketing services. Maybe you don't feel confident enough to go to meet ups or network groups yet! <<<Don't worry you will 😉
So that leaves the computer reach method. Essentially using your computer to reach out to prospective clients via job sites, forums, and cold email!
Those methods do work, but it can be sometimes hard to get in front of the right people.
So in today's post I am going to show you not only how to find potential clients, but find ones that have money to spend… and give you an edge on knowing how much that might actually be spending and what services they are probably already paying for!
First watch the video below. It just makes it so much easier to explain and understand. I am going to break down the basic idea in text below the video… but just watch the video LOL
Find High Paying Clients Easily
OK so did you watch the video? Great! So I don't have to explain any further? 😉
Just kidding.. here we go:
- Search in google website design for “fill in niche here” i.e. lawyers, dentists, surgeons etc…
- Go the one of the results and look for a success story or testimonials that will show you one of the sites they have built.
- Find the site and go to it.
- Scroll down to the bottom and look for some sort of icon or tag line that would say “powered by “some company”
- Now you know they are still using the main companies services
- Go to https://builtwith.com/ and enter the domain name.. you will most likely need to sign up for a free account.
- Once you scan the site go to the technologies section and find the source technology and click on it.
- You will then need to find the link for the list of sites built in that technology. I show all this in the video FYI 😉
- Visit the sites in the list and make sure they are all still running that technology.
From here you need to do a few things…..
- Whatever the company site you found that builds this sites is, you need to submit a form, get on a call or whatever and find out how they work… what do they do, what does it cost, do they have contracts etc… do they own the site, the content.. all that fun stuff.
- Now you have ammo to go and visit one of the sites you found in BuiltWith
- Now you know what they are most likely paying for hosting, seo, PPC etc…
You can take the actually client site and run it via some tools like my favorite SEMRUSH or even SPYFU… This link here will get you a FREE 7 Day Pro Trial of SEMRUSH… you can just cancel after using it for a few days, just set a reminder… it will ask for CC info… Best tool in my arsenal!
So now you essentially have a list of potential high paying clients! The best ones to have. Now you just need to get in touch with them. That is a whole other ballgame and if you are here I would think you probably have a good handle on that!
If you are looking for a program that can help you with the client getting methods, cold email methods, and pre built funnels that you can easily run in many of these niches you can check out my review of the Local Marketing Vault here: https://thedailysem.com/local-marketing-vault-review/
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here