All you need to know about Boyd Holbrook Net Worth
Boyd Holbrook is an American actor and model. He gained a worldwide appreciation for his portrayal of the DEA agent Steve Murphy in the Netflix series Narcos. Holbrook has made his mark in both the movie and T.V. industries. He has worked in high-profile movies such as The Skeleton Twins, A Walk Among the Tombstones, Logan, The Predator, O.G., In the Shadow of the Moon, and Vengeance.
Halbrook has been the face of several top-class designers and brands. He has modeled for Gucci, Versace, Jean Paul Gaultier, Bill Blass, Hugo Boss, Moschino, Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, and DSquared.
In 2022, Halbrook was cast for the role of Corinthian for the Netflix fantasy drama series The Sandman. He has an impressive net wealth of $3 million. Listed below are some interesting facts about this versatile actor.
Early Life and Career
- Robert Boyd Holbrook was born in Kentucky on September 1, 1981. He was born into a low-income family.
- Holbrook was blessed with natural good looks. He caught the eye of a modeling agent while working as a carpenter in a local theater. Holbrook signed with Elite Models agency in 2001.
- Holbrook started his career as a model. He toured several countries across Europe and Asia while being the face of popular brands such as Gucci, Calvin Klein, and Hugo Boss.
- Holbrook was inclined to work as an actor. Holbrook enrolled in New York University to polish his acting talent and studied film. He obtained an SCSP Certificate in 16mm film.
- In his film career, Holbrook did not achieve immediate success. He submitted 200 audition tapes before landing the role of Denton Smith in the movie ‘Milk,’ directed by Van Sant.
- In 2012, he was cast in the T.V. miniseries Hatfields and McCoys alongside award-winning actors Kevin Costner and Bill Paxton.
- In the following year, he played the role of Kyle O’Shea in the film adaptation of the novel ‘The Host.’
- 2014 was a very fortunate year for Holbrook as he appeared in four popular movies. The movies were The Skeleton Twins, A Walk Among The Tombstones, Very Good Girls, and Gone Girl.
- In 2015, Holbrook was cast in the Netflix thriller drama series Narcos.
The Struggles of Boyd Holbrook
Holbrook changed his destiny through sheer hard work and perseverance. Holbrook had a difficult life. He worked multiple blue-collar jobs to make a living. In his own words, Holbrook worked as a delivery boy for United Parcel Service (UPS) to generate tuition fees for college. Despite his humble origins, Holbrook has amassed an impressive net worth of $3 million.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here