How to overcome distractions? Anything that stops you from focusing on something productive is a distraction. A distraction can stop you from achieving your goals. Let’s hope that these quotes help you to not get distracted by anything so that you are able to concentrate on your goals.
- “You can’t do big things if you’re distracted by small things.” Anonymous
- “You can always find a distraction if you’re looking for one.” Tom Kite
- “By prevailing over all obstacles and distractions, one may unfailingly arrive at his chosen goal or destination.” Christopher Columbus
- “A little distraction we need, to destroy what we believe.” Priyanshu
- “The age in which we live, this non-stop distraction, is making it more impossible for the young generation to ever have the curiosity or discipline because you need to be alone to find out anything.” Vivienne Westwood
- “The result of information overload is usually a distraction, and it dilutes your focus and takes you off your game.” Zig Ziglar
- “Very powerful distraction nowadays are the notification sounds from social media.” Giridharan K
- “Be aware when distractions come your way. You’ll know it’s a distraction when you stop doing what you’re supposed to be doing and find yourself pondering things that have no value.” Beverly R. Imes
- “Don’t let mediocrity distract you from greatness.” Asad Meah
- “When I meet with the founders of a new company, my advice is always, ‘Do fewer things,’ it’s true of partnerships, marketing opportunities, anything that’s taking up your time. The vast majority of things are distractions, and very few really matter to your success.” Evan Williams
- “We fight too many battles that don’t matter. If the battle is not between you and your destiny, then it is a distraction. You have to learn to let things go.” Joel Osteen
- “The moment of drifting into thought has been clipped by modern technology. Our lives are filled with distraction with smartphones and all the rest. People are so locked into not being present.” Glen Hansard
- “Less distraction, more focus. Less gossip, more encouragement. Less past, more future. Less toxicity, more positivity.” Robin Sharma
- “Deep in the soul, below pain, below all the distraction of life, is a silence vast and grand – an infinite ocean of calm, which nothing can disturb. Nature’s own exceeding peace, which passes understanding. That which we seek with passionate longing, here and there, upward and outward; we find at last within ourselves.” Richard Maurice Bucke
- “Don’t let other people distract you from your course. It is your life, not theirs. You need to be committed and true to yourself.” Anonymous
- “Disconnect from everything long enough to see if it feeds your soul or if it’s a distraction. What’s deeply connected will always remain.” Maryam Hasnaa
- “Distractions destroy action. If it’s not moving you towards your purpose, leave it alone.” Jermaine Riley
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here