Everything you need to know about Tim Sykes Net Worth
Tim Sykes is a penny stock trader and a teacher. When he was in college he earned more than 1 million just by day trading a bar mitzvah gift worth 12 grand. He has multiple achievements up his sleeve and all of that happened before he turned 20. He has started a Tv documentary, published multiple books, and has also started a hedge fund. He has many income streams and is seen all over social media. He is one of the most influential personalities these days. Tim has an estimated net worth of $17 million as of 2021. Here are some interesting facts about Tim.
Early Life and Career
- Although it is not certain where Tim was born or where his parents are from. He graduated from university in 2003 with a bachelor's degree in philosophy and a minor in business.
- While he was in college he often used to skip class to do day trading. By the time he was in college, he had successfully established a short bias hedge fund.
- His hedge fund was declared as the number one long-short microstock hedge fund in the whole country.
- In 2010 he was super motivated to recreate his initial investment starting with 12 grand again. He named the investment as Transparent Management Company which is also called TIM.
- In 2012 he also launched a beauty pageant for females called Miss Penny Stock. It was a financial beauty pageant.
Teaching and investments
Along with taking hedge funds and penny stocks side by side, Tim has been an educator and an activist since 2007. Later that year he also launched his own personal blog that was entirely dedicated to penny stock trading.
Along with that he also designed and launched a website that was all about finance. That website was supposed to have reviews of people on different finance brokers, finance companies, and financial books.
- While Tim has many income streams the majority of his income comes from education. Selling how-to via digital marketing, mentoring, and speaking.
- He promotes his paid programs among teenagers who are hungry for money and solely because of that reason he has become a millionaire.
- He is not that old himself that is why he knows how to interact and attract an audience to his coaching sessions.
- Every now and then he also finds himself in different controversies with celebrities like Justin Bieber.
- According to Tim, one of the ways to make money is to assess if the skill is in demand, if it is then there are a hundred easy ways to make money from it.
- Tim has also launched a foundation called Timothy Sykes Foundation which has raised more than $600,000 and has also partnered with Make a wish Foundation.
- He gives a generous amount of donation every year to help the children of Ghana and other affected areas that don't have access to the simple needs of life.
- He has also devoted his time and energy to helping and saving animals because deep down he is also an animal lover.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here