Read this Bingo Mania review to learn about the money-making potential of this platform. You will discover whether it's a fit for you to earn some moolah on the side or not.
Probably you are stuck at home because of covid-lockdown and lusting for some evil fun and came across this gambling website Bingo Mania. It is also possible that you’re already interested in online gambling and want to know that this website is legit or a scam. In any case, you’re at the right place.
Everyone wants to earn money on the side. But gambling is not the right side hustle. Why? First, because there's a high possibility of losing money, and second, it's addictive, you can lose more money, and it will badly affect the quality of your life.
But I don't want to discourage you without reason.
Let’s review Bingo Mania first, and then I would make recommendations.
Disclaimer: First, I want to disclose the fact that I’m against any type of gambling, offline or online, so consider me a little biased. But I’m not biased towards Bingo Mania. This review is just my professional opinion. I'm not associated or affiliated with Bingo Mania in any way. I will get no benefit if you play games on this site or not.
A Complete Overview Of The Bingo Mania:
- Bingo Mania is an online platform for gambling games. These games are played using real money.
- It has many gambling games such as Loony Bin, Nut House, Money Pot, Roulette, Slots, Blackjack, etc. It also offers lottery games. Basically, it's a website for bingo games and not for lotteries, but it hosts some lottery games.
- It's not a new platform. Founded by Stuart Gordan, Bingo Mania was established in 1996.
- It's a well-known website for online gamblers.
- You can't use this website if you're under 18 years of age. Also, they have banned many countries. You cannot access this website from the banned countries. According to them, Russia, Hungary, and Romania are the prohibited countries. But, actually, there are other countries also which are banned from using this website.
- You need real money to play games on this website. And as with gambling, either you will lose the money, which is most likely the case, or will earn some in rare cases.
- But to attract the users, they offer sign up bonus and other weekly bonuses.
- When you first visit the website, you notice that it is designed as a casino. The same shapes, colors, and elements are used.
- For getting started on the website, you require a player account. For that, you have to register on the website. You can do that by clicking the Join Now button and entering the details such as name, email, contact number, etc. They will send you a confirmation code, you need to enter the code into the site, and you're done. Now, you're ready to play the games, including the lottery.
- This site doesn't have popular lottery games because it is more focused on bingo. But for your enjoyment, the site offers over ten pull-tab lottery games.
- You find multiple bingo rooms at the site, which gives a great choice for the players to choose from. These rooms have different jackpots and player numbers.
- For the slot-lovers, they offer six slot games to enjoy. Every slot game provides unique rewards and gameplay. An exciting thing for slot-lovers is that Bingo Mania also conducts slot tournaments. This fact increases your chance of participation and also, in some cases, winning. Top players receive tournament bonuses, even if they don’t win.
- They also offer traditional video poker for the poker-players. They say that they pay, every year, over $17 million in poker winnings. It seems unbelievable, but I’m not in a position to either accept or reject this claim. Nevertheless, it shows that poker-players love this website.
- Bingo Mania offers two table games; the first one is online roulette, and the second is blackjack. You have to pick the right color or number or both to win in roulette.
- The site runs a robust reward and bonuses program. The more you play on the site, the more time you spend on the site, the more rewards and bonuses you get.
- If you're a regular player, you can't exist on bonuses for long. You have to spend your own money. For that, you must have money in your player account. You can send money to your account via credit/debit card, P2P, or Bitcoin.
- If you win any game, they will send the money to your player account automatically. You can withdraw from it. You can use wire Neteller, Moneybrokers, Wire Transfer, and Money Transfer for withdrawals.
To put it straight, Bingo Mania is not a good money-making opportunity. It's also not an alternative to a career. It is just a side hustle only in case if you're interested in online gambling. And you can take the risk of losing money.
How Much Does Bingo Mania Cost?
- Entering this gaming platform is easy; it’s the exit that becomes difficult due to its addictive nature. They have tried to make the process of entrance as easy as possible.
- For first-time users, they offer a $100 free welcome bonus. It's a bait for luring in people.
- So, you can start playing on this website absolutely free.
- Other than the welcome bonus, they also offer different bonuses and rewards. The more you play on the site, the more you spend the money, the more free rewards you get.
They try hard to reel in the new users. For that, they use many tactics and strategies. Beware that the number of winners is very low. That's one reason that this site is earning millions of dollars every month. It begs the question, is it a scam?
Bingo Mania: Scam Or Legit?
Bingo Mania is offering online gambling games since 1996. No scam can exist for that long.
- Hundreds of thousands of people use Bingo Mania every month. A scam website can’t have that many users for so long.
- Not winning anything is one thing, but becoming the prey to an active scam is another thing.
- Most of the players don’t win on Bingo Mania. Most of them actually lose money instead of winning any. But that does not make Bingo Mania a scam.
So, I would say that this platform is not a scam. But there are a lot of ifs and buts involved. I have great doubts about the usefulness of this platform in making money even as a side gig, and also I have heard a lot of complaints about this website lately.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
How Easy Is It To Make Money With Bingo Mania?
- With free welcome bonuses and rewards, they try hard to lure in new users.
- People first start using this website for fun and would not lose anything because they start with free welcome bonuses.
- But the reality is that it becomes addictive with time. Free bonus fades away quickly, and then you have to use your own money to keep running the fun.
- The thrill of the game and the hope of winning motivates the players to spend their money.
The reality is some people make money for sure, but most of the players actually lose money.
Remember the proverb, the house always wins. Bingo Mania makes millions of dollars every month out of users. But a small number of the users make a nominal amount of money. I have also heard many people complaining that the whole thing is designed to make fewer people win. So, I don't think that you will make good money on Bingo Mania.
Do I recommend it?
NOPE! I don’t recommend it even as a side gig. And following the reasons.
- Many users are making negative comments about losing their money unfairly or not getting paid even if they had won on Bingo Mania. Even if you say it's a loser's rant. I can't regard it insignificant when it comes to money.
- The high probability of losing money pisses me off. I don't recommend gambling, online or offline, for making money.
- Even if you start with their money, i.e., free welcome bonus, it becomes addictive after some time, and then you have to spend your own money to play the games.
- How much money can you win on Bingo Mania? In most cases, not much. Why spend your precious time on these games, and why not spend that time on some more productive things such as learning a money-making skill or building a career?
Because of these and other reasons I don’t recommend you to spend your time and money on playing bingo games, chances are you will lose both. Instead, invest your money and your time for learning a valuable skill and creating a great future.
Is There An Easier Way To Make Money?
Now that I have quashed your dreams about making money through online gambling, I would not leave you in the way searching for what to do.
- I'm making 4-5 figures monthly income by attracting leads for local businesses. And I would highly recommend you to start the business of local lead generation.
- In this business, you’re helping out the local businesses to acquire new leads. It’s not that easy but also not rocket science. With a bit of training and guidance, you can take off your business.
- I’m using Facebook ads for lead generation. Even with the recent updates, it’s still the best available way to attract new leads.
Creating Facebook ads and generating leads may sound intimidating to you. But believe me, it’s not. You can learn all the stuff quickly and easily by joining Local Marketing Vault.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
What Is Local Marketing Vault?
If you want to learn lead generation from beginning to advanced level, look no further and join this training program. It is the ultimate Facebook ads and sales funnels training program.
- You'll earn a monthly retainer fee. By applying what you learn in this program, you'll earn a 4-5 figures retainer fee monthly.
- The most practical training. There is significantly less theoretical part in this program. Most of the content contains practical training. You can implement this training today.
- Not required to be techy. You will make it even if you're not an experienced marketer or don't know much about how the technology works.
- Pre-made funnels. Whether your client is a personal injury lawyer, a dentist, or a landscaper, there's a pre-built funnel available for you in the program. You can implement it to your client's business as it is or tailor it according to your needs.
- Over 5500 members Facebook community. This program comes with a private Facebook group. This group has over 5500 digital marketers as members.
Don’t waste your money and time on useless things such as Bingo Mania. Earn the real money and get the real fun by joining Local Marketing Vault.
Do not waste your money here! If you go in with the mind set of spending $25 every 10 dAys to play chat games and only play 1 card in one room you will get a small bingo fix. However, you will not win big. Do not keep trying to win big because you will more than likely not. Same players win all day every day, Multiple times in a row for months in end. Usually 20 to 30 in a room on regular game play days. To be fair the site does give awesome bonuses. It’s great to get the true bingo atmosphere type play. Becomes very annoying though when you see same players always winning. Tried diligently to give this site a fair shake. Not going back ever. The cards they give you to choose from are it. Unfortunately, the same winners get the lucky stack and you might get a lucky stack here and there. Again, you will not win big but can have fun. Look at it as entertainment while doing the laundry.
I thought I had won $200 with my new user bonus of $30 they gave me. They allowed me to cashout on the game and everything as if I was getting the funds through MoneyGram, then I find out later that the $200 is NOT able to be paid out because it was won through the $30 bonus! Well, why did they allow me to do a “payout”? I’m thinking I was a winner and waiting on fund, only to find out there is NO WINNINGS! I have to deposit a certain amount before they even release the so called winnings, plus when I cashout, they even charge the amount $30 for processing the withdrawal, which I accepted, thinking I would get the $170 through MoneyGram, as the account states, “payment pending” no deposits can be made and no further withdrawals because of a payment pending. Well, is there a payment pending NO BECAUSE THEY SAY I CAN’T CASH OUT BECAUSE IT WAS FROM A BONUS THEY GAVE ME OF $30. And you can’t cashout unless it’s $100 or more, WOW! JUST WOW! Now I can’t even locate the $170 or $200 that I supposedly won to continue to play for fun, since that’s all this game does is state false payouts. Look at the SO CALLED WINNERS, They are ALL FROM 2016 or earlier!! I wish I would have saw those things before registering for the account because I like bingo. BEWARE, STAY AWAY!! They could have just offered a DEMO game, since you can’t ever claim your winnings.
I have been playing on BM since 2007 and I never really deposited until a couple of years ago. I can tell you that playing “Bingo” is not the way to make money on this site. I have made A LOT of money playing the slot games. The only thing is when I signed up years ago there was no wager rule. They just added the wager rule a couple years ago. So I am “grandfathered in”. With the wager rule it’s very hard to cash out your winnings.
I have won a lot of money on BM and I am probably ahead if not pretty close. For me it seems it seems its a lot easier to win on BM than scratching lottery tickets.
The only advice I have, if you do win, make sure you verify your account before you cash out because it will be denied. That means send them your ID and anything else they ask for. Your withdraw will go through after that.
Email me if you have anymore questions firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been playing slots at Bingo Mania for about 6 months and was new to playing them period and I’m 54. Well I noticed my spin when playing quite a few months ago didn’t add up right and then I spun again and again with them being the right total so I just thought it was just me. Well it wasn’t and it hasnt been me. And I’ve thought here and there but never really thought much because it was just a penny or two. But then today I know for a fact it wasn’t me and I know simple math like anyone else should and I was being shorted two cents here and there cents there and I don’t care if it’s a penny or a thousand dollars. They have been doing this and I just thought it was me and really just brushed it off cuz it was a penny here then a couple there but if you take into consideration how many peoples pennies they’re taking they don’t realize it????? A computer is programmed and does not make mistakes at subtracting or adding but Bingo Manias does!!!
I hadn’t played for a long time and received an email stating they would close my account if I didn’t play. I decided to give it a shot. I still had $14. in my account so I played some Bingo games. I WON! I not only won, but did it in less than 48 numbers so won the Bonus. I won $2380. or so I thought. I went in and asked for a payout of $2300. and continued playing on the rest. I finally ran out of money but they wouldn’t let me deposit because I had a pending payout. Then I get an email stating that I had to have deposited money into my account within the last 30 days or I wasn’t eligible to win. Plus they stated that I needed to verify my account by sending a copy of my drivers license, utility bill and the credit card that I was using to get paid from. I could black out all but the last 4 numbers of the account. My husband had a fit and said NO WAY are you giving them all that information. So my dream of $2300. was shattered and I’m moving on. I also only see winners from 2016 and one from 2017. Hmmm????