Everything you need to know about Takeoff Net Worth
Kirshnik Khari Ball who is professionally known as Takeoff is a rapper, songwriter, and singer. He is famous for his rapping skills and songwriting skills. He makes trap music along with the music Trio Migos. The group includes his uncle Quavo and also his first cousin Offset. The three combined and formed this group and have been making music ever since. Takeoff has an estimated net worth of $24 million. Here are some interesting facts about him and his life.
Early Life and Career
- Takeoff was born on June 18th, 1994. He was born just outside Atlanta in Lawrenceville, Georgia. He was raised by people in his family along with his uncle Quavo and cousin Offset.
- As a kid, he loved to wrestle. He would make his own ring at home in his backyard and kept practicing. He thought that he would become a professional wrestler one day.
- He has been making music since 2008. They initially formed the group and named it Polo Club but later changed it to Migos. They released their full-length mixed tape in 2011 and after a few months, they also released a mixtape which was one of the most successful projects they have ever done.
- Migos rose to fame after they released a song called Versace in 2013 which was later remixed by Drake. It became very famous and was ranked 99 on the Billboard Hot 100 which is a very big deal.
- In 2015 Offset served a few months in jail after the police claimed possession of drugs from their tour bus.
- They came up with the name Migos as Amigos in Spanish are called friends. So it was pretty obvious that the three of them were related. Migos is also a slang term for an abandoned drug house.
Rapping as a group
In the early days when they formed the group the most that they wanted to do was stay in the studio for hours and make music. They helped each other in every way that they could. They brought each other everything that they could, from sleeping bags to food. There were times when they would sleep in reclining chairs. Their commitment to music made them reach where they are today.
- It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to achieve what they have achieved in the past few years.
- Migos were the ones that made dabbing go official initially. They released a music video in which they dabbed when the beat dropped. And one after another before you knew the whole world was dabbing.
- Takeoff rose to fame after Drake remixed his song. A pop star like Drake praised them after which Justin Bieber also shared a video in which Takeoff was saying the verse and all of that turned in his favor.
- They got several shoutouts from megastars. Donald Glover mentioned them in the Golden Globes. According to him the song Bad and Boujee is amazing. Soon after this, the song was topping charts.
- Out of the three members of the group, Takeoff is known to keep a low profile and is not high maintenance.
- Back in the day, he had a fling with Katy Perry which eventually died down. There isn't a lot of intake on his personal life. The facts that are apparent are that he has never been married and has no kids.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here