Everything you need to know about Blueface Net Worth
Jonathan Porter who is professionally known as Blueface is an American rapper hailing from Los Angeles, California. He started gaining fame in 2018 when he released a song and it became a viral meme because of his style of rapping. He has an estimated net worth of $4 million as of 2021. Here are some interesting facts about Jonathan and his life and what he does for a living.
Early Life and Career
- Jonathan, who professionally goes as Blueface, was born on January 10th, 1997. His parents separated when he was just a little boy. He spent some time with his mother and lived with her until he moved to live with his father permanently in Oakland.
- After moving in with his father and settling there he started going to school where joined the marching band and started playing the saxophone.
- He also joined the football team and became a quarterback in 2014.
- He refers to himself as a past football player who had a desire to pursue fame and women in one of his rap songs.
- After finishing high school he attended Fayetteville University where he played football for a short time before he decided to drop out. He got leverage in football because of his height, he is approximately 6 feet and 3 inches tall.
- After dropping out of college he decided to move back to LA where he got the chance to visit his friend's studio. He went there to borrow a charger, while he was in the studio and hanging out with his friends they challenged him to freestyle. He accepted the challenge and he loved how his voice sounded in the mic.
- Before this incident rapping had never crossed his mind and he had never really paid attention to it. This incident made him think about what talent he had hidden inside of him.
After discovering his talents he started rapping under the Moniker Blueface Bleedem. His first major music video for his song, “Respect my crypn” became a viral meme. Then he built a buzz on social media and set up small shows at local high schools where he would perform at top of his car. Towards the end of 2019, he signed with Birdman’s Money West Label.
- He benefited from a viral moment in December of 2018 when an acoustic video of him teased his new song bleed it. He released the full song and music video two days later which generated more than two million views on the second day of its release.
- His first billboard hot track was “Thotiana” which dropped on January 26th in 2019. He made different remixes with YG and Cardi B which gained him additional fans and helped him make a household name.
- He is known for having dozens of tattoos on his body, he is known specifically for the Benjamin Franklin tattoo that he has on his cheek. It doesn’t only represent hundred dollar bills but also represents his way of burning the ships. Once he got it there was no turning back from it.
- He applied for many jobs but no one hired him because of the tattoos on his face.
- He has money and anger issues which is not a good combination, once he kicked his mother and his sister out of his house as they overstayed with him and he didn't like it.
- He offered her to stay at his old apartment but that wasn't good enough for her, she asked for a new car to which he refused and then he kicked them out of his house.
- Critics say that he raps offbeat but he considers it a unique way of rapping. He doesn’t seem to be bothered by haters as long as he is making money.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here