Everything you need to know about Russ Net Worth
Russell James Vitale, also nicknamed Russ is a professional Rapper based out of Secaucus, New Jersey. Russ has a net worth of $10 million as of January 2021. Here are some more interesting details about one of the richest rappers in America.
Early Life and Career
- Russ was born in Secaucus, New Jersey on September 26th, 1992, due to his father’s job he and his 3 siblings moved around a lot, spending their time in Kentucky and North Carolina before finally settling in Atlanta. His grandfather taught him how to play the guitar at a very young age and since then he picked up a few other instruments.
By the age of 7, he started writing raps and by the age of 14, he started to make beats for them. By the time he turned 18, he had recorded his first song. He worked part-time as a busboy at Outback steakhouse and stacked shoes at a warehouse called Off-Broadway. He briefly attended college and dropped out after some time.
- After dropping out, Russ co-founded his own collective label, Diemon, where he acted as an in-house producer. His favorite rappers at the time were 50 Cent and Eminem. It took him another 6 years before he ever attempted to rap himself.
Rapping Career and Record label
- He released 11 albums and 87 singles for free and was dedicated to uploading at least one song on Sound cloud every week. He did this for three years straight after which he finally earned a contract with Columbia Records.
Jack of All Trades
- Russ is a Jack of all trades, a multi-talented artist. He writes, produces, mixes, masters, engineers, and performs all of his tracks himself. The only producer that he has ever worked with is Scott Storch. Many of his songs involve rapping and singing.
Thoughts Carry Weight
- By the age of 17, Russ started reading books like Napoleon Hill’s The Magic Ladder to success, Paulo Coelho’s The Alchemist, and Don Miguel Ruiz’s The Four Agreements. These books helped him understand that thoughts carry weight and in order to excel in life he has to think better.
As of 2020, Russ announced that his contract with Columbia Records has now ended and he has become an independent artist, since then he has released one EP titled Chomp.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here