Everything you need to know about Albert Einstein Net Worth
Albert Einstein was a theoretical physicist who was born in Germany. He is known by people from all around the world although it has been years since his demise. He put forward the theory of relativity but his contributions in the field of quantum mechanics are also worthy of praise. The two pillars of modern physics are quantum and relative physics. He received the Nobel prize in Physics in 1921. He has an estimated net worth of $11 million as of 2021. Here are some interesting facts about him and his life.
Early Life and Career
- Albert Einstein was born on 14th March 1879 in Ulm, in the German Empire. After a year the family moved to Munich where his father along with his uncle started a business. They used to manufacture electrical equipment based on the electrical current.
- It was necessary for him to attend school so he attended Catholic Elementary school. He joined the school at the age of five and continued going for the next 3 years.
- When he was seven years old he was transferred to a gymnasium where he received primary and secondary education.
- His family moved to Italy but he stayed back to continue his studies in Munich. His father wanted him to pursue electrical engineering but he had other plans for himself.
- Einstein was great in physics and mathematics from a very young age. A few months after his family moved to Italy he followed them there and wanted his parents to write a letter to his school that he was sick and wouldn't be able to attend school.
- His professor once told that he had a keen interest in maths and once he gave him a book to review which he finished in a few days.
- Soon his flight towards mathematics was so high that no ordinary person could reach it. He started getting interested in calculus and solved problems that were beyond the limits of human minds at the age of 12.
- During his time in school, he failed to meet the expectations of his teachers in other subjects but excelled in maths and physics.
Future in maths and Physics
After finishing school he got enrolled in Federal polytechnic school for maths and physics because he knew that this was the field he would excel in. There were six students in the class out of which one was a woman and she was going to be Einstein's future wife. They slowly became friends and their friendship rekindled into a romance. They spent countless hours in the company of each other and contemplated life and studied physics and maths together.
- On April 30th, 1905 he was awarded a Ph.D. from the University of Zurich. He wrote several papers which he never knew were going to make him the face of the academic world.
- He traveled around the world and spread his knowledge among people. This knowledge was so precious that it was going to be used for generations to come.
- In 1933 he went to the US and knew that he would not return to Germany as Aldof Hitler was in power and everything in Germany was crumbling into dust.
- The Nazis had full power in Germany and they confiscated all of Einstein's belongings and property, even his boat where they would make several Hitler youth camps.
- He suffered an aneurysm which could be cured by surgery but he was not willing to get the surgery as he said that he did not want to prolong his life artificially.
- He passed away the next morning at Penn Medicine Princeton Medical center at the age of 76 peacefully.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here