All you need to know about Robert Aramayo net worth
Robert Aramayo is an English actor. From 2016 to 2017, he made a brief yet powerful appearance on the popular TV series Game of Thrones. Aramayo portrayed the role of Young Eddard Stark in the sixth and seventh seasons of the HBO fantasy drama series. After that, he appeared in Behind Her Eyes, a psychological thriller mini-series that aired on Netflix. In 2022, Aramayo landed the role of Elrond in the Amazon series The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power.
Aramayo has been a part of numerous successful TV productions, thanks to which he has amassed an impressive net worth of $2 million despite having limited acting credits.
Early Life and Career
- Robert Aramayo was born in Kingston, England on November 6, 1992.
- Aramayo’s father is from Spain, and his mother is from England, making Armayo of mixed descent.
- Aramayo attended Wyke College in Hull.
- From a young age, Aramayo had a flare for acting. At seven, he played the challenging role of a gangster and Las Vegas founder in his Cavendish Primary school show.
- At the age of 10, he became a member of the Hull Truck Youth Theatre and appeared in several plays each year.
- In 2011, Aramayo got accepted at the prestigious Julliard School in New York. There, he perfected his acting skills. Soon he landed a role in the feature film, Lost in Florence.
- In 2015, Aramayo secured a brief yet impactful role in the blockbuster TV series Game of Thrones. He was cast as the young version of Eddard Stark. He appeared in seasons 6 and 7.
- Aramayo’s role was crucial for the development of the storyline of the show. The parentage of the protagonist Jon Snow was revealed through young Eddard Stark.
- In 2021, Aramayo was cast as Rob in the Netflix thriller mini-series Behind Her Eyes.
- In 2022, Aramayo secured the role of Elnord in the multi-million dollar fantasy series Lord of The Rings: The Rings of Power.
- Despite appearing in only 17 movies and TV series, Aramayo has an impressive net worth of $2 million.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here