This Profits Passport Review will answer every question you want to ask about David Dekel’s new marketing funnel system.
Sir Isaac Newton, the famous mathematician, and physicist, along with others, had also become a victim of a notorious Ponzi scheme named as South Sea Bubble in 1720 and lost £20,000, about five million today, in this scam. Later, when asked about South Sea Bubble, he famously said, “I could calculate the motions of the heavenly stars, but not the madness of people.”
It seems people have a long history of becoming the victim of these Ponzi schemes. The greed for easy money is the prime reason for the success of these types of scams.
If you go through the tall claims made by David Dekel about Profits Passport, you will find stark similarities between this program and Ponzi schemes. Like receiving thousands of dollars in mailboxes without doing anything. But David has a history of making outrageous claims and launching dubious courses and programs focused on the people’s desire of making a ton of easy money.
You will do yourself a lot of favor by reading this review in its entirety before joining this program or any other similar scheme.
But before examining the Profits Passport in-depth, let me tell you why I’m writing this review.
Why Am I Writing Profits Passport Review?
- If you navigate a little bit on this site, you will find reviews about money-making systems, courses, schemes, and websites. That's because I make this mission to gather the best money-making opportunities from all over the internet and industry and present them in the real light to my readers. I hold no bars in exposing the scams and calling a spade a spade.
- You see, I'm not new to the market. I have over 15 years of experience as a digital entrepreneur. I know the industry inside out. And I know the pros and cons of all the money-making methods available online. I have tested these methods and lost a lot of money and time but, in the end, also made a lot of money.
- So, I consider myself in a position to guide and suggest to you about the most lucrative opportunities and the vicious scams.
Disclaimer: This review is my unbiased and professional opinion. I'm not associated or affiliated with Profits Passport or with David Deckel in any way. I will get no benefit if you buy this program or don’t give a darn. I just want to save you from scams and to provide you with valuable advice.
To provide you the full details and inform you about the pitfalls, I have taken my time to research the Profits Passport deeply. And these are the findings I came through.
Without further ado, let’s start with the review.
A Bird’s Eye View Of The Profits Passport:
- It's an affiliate marketing funnel program created by David Deckel.
- Now, David is a well-known person in the marketing industry. This is not his first program. He has already launched and closed down these types of courses. He has a habit of making tall claims.
- This program promises that you will receive $2000 of cash payments directly in your mailbox and up to $16,500 in extra commission. This is the primary promise of this program. You can easily feel the smell that there’s something fishy. It gives the feeling of a classic scam.
- Previously, David had created a similar program called Funnel X Roi. That program had the same tall claims, shocking testimonials, and sales videos. That program died the early death. But it looks like David revived that program with the new name.
- Profits Passport is not a course where you will be provided with marketing training. In this program, you promote the link to the sales page of Profit Passport.
- You will not provide any services, sell any products, or share the links of the product. No. You just have to promote Profit Passport.
How Does Profits Passport Work?
- David assures you that he will do all the work for you, and you only have to make commissions. He will do all the hard labor, and you will receive all the benefits. O poor David!
- But actually, it's vice versa. It's you who have to promote the Profit Passport, you have to convince the people to share the link, you will spend the time, and as you will know down the review, without any benefit in return. That claim of receiving checks in mailboxes is just a pipe dream.
- He promises you that you have to bring forth no effort and all the system is 100% done for you, and you will receive multiple huge commissions. David is against the small commissions, you know!
- The whole program is straightforward and does not require any previous experience, internet marketing, or tech skills.
- For becoming a member of the Profits Process, first, you have to go through an eight-step process. But for that purpose, you should have a referral link, which will be provided by any other person. Using this affiliate link, you have to sign-up to many platforms.
- Since you’re using the referral link, that person, who invited you, will be paid.
- They will provide you with the affiliate link after signing up, and you have to promote that link and invite other persons to promote that link. When any person accepts your invitation, he becomes your referral, and if he promotes the link, you will be paid for that.
- That’s how the Profits Passport system works.
- You don’t have to sell anything, and you don’t have to buy anything. You just have to promote and convince other people to promote the link provided to you.
Is not this whole thing sounds easy peasy? It seems too good to be true, which is precisely the case as you will learn down the road.
Profits Passport marketing program has the similar air of a scam. It makes you doubtful regarding the genuineness of it.
How Much Does It Cost To Join Profits Passport?
- Honestly, we don't exactly know what or how much it costs in terms of money to enter into the system of Profits Passport.
- We do know that apparently, it seems easy, but you have to put a lot of effort to convince other people to accept your invitation and promote the affiliate link of Profits Passport.
- And if they do not make any money out of this program, they will regard you as a scammer.
So, you would not only waste your time and effort, but your reputation would also get a hard blow. That begs the question of whether it's a scam or not.
Profits Passport: Legit Or Just Another Scam?
- I’m asking you what you feel about this program when you hear the tall claims of making exuberant sums of money just for sharing and promoting a link.
- Doesn’t it feel a little too good?
- Doesn’t it feel fake?
- Doesn't it feel like playing with the human desire to make great money without putting in the effort?
- But I have not relied just on feelings. I researched this program in detail, as you can read in this review.
And my honest opinion is that Profits Passport is a total SCAM. It has a known creator; other than that, it has all the ingredients of a classic scam, such as tall and false claims, unbelievable sums, easy money, etc. The testimonials seem fake and paid.
In fact, it’s a new Ponzi scheme. I can’t comprehend how an affiliate can make money with this program.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
How Easy Is It To Make Money With-Profits Passport?
- $2000 of cash payments receiving in the mailbox and earning up to $16,500 in commission is the program's official promise.
- But in the light of the above arguments, I don't think you will make any money joining Profits Passport.
- Looking at these huge sums and watching the testimonials (which are fake) of people making thousands of dollars is somewhat tempting. But I did not see a person who made real money using this program.
It's sad, but the truth is that they are just using people to drive traffic to the sales page of Profits Passport by giving these types of false incentives. You are not going to make any money with this program.
Do I Recommend This Program?
- Nope, I will not recommend this program.
- In fact, I would advise you to stay miles away from this program.
- This program will just waste your time and effort and also damage your reputation in the eyes of your friends and other people who would accept your invitation.
Forget receiving those thousands of dollars in your mailbox. There's nothing like sharing links and making thousands of dollars. Affiliate marketing never works like that.
But I don't want to dash your hopes completely. I'm going to suggest to you a better way of making legit and consistent money.
Is There An Easier Way To Make Money – Which Is Not A Scam?
- I'm not going to leave you stumbling around in the dark. Don't worry; there's a way forward.
- You see, I’m in this field since 2006. After trying several methods to make a kill online, the business which at last provided me financial freedom is lead generation.
- It is the practice of generating leads for local businesses. I'm making 4-5 figure monthly income out of lead generation.
I'm using Facebook ads to generate qualified leads for my clients. Now, I can feel the objection that you know zilch about creating successful Facebook ads. I also didn't know anything about creating highly-targeted and converting ads, but then I learned this skill from Local Marketing Vault.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
Local Marketing Vault:
- It's Facebook ads, and sales funnel training program. It will teach you A-Z about lead generation.
- Pre-made sales funnels are also included in this program, and you can implement them as they are or modify them according to your needs.
- You don't have to be an advanced marker or classes-wearing techy to get full benefits of this program; even beginners make 4-5 monthly income in retainer fees after going through the training.
You will also be invited to a private Facebook group of over 5000 members. The amount of value you will get just for being active in the group is beyond your imagination.
If you're serious about having a lucrative long-term career, don't fall for the scams like Profits Passport, they will give you nothing positive. Instead, join Local Marketing Vault today.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here