All you need to know about Paddy Considine net worth
Paddy Considine is a shining star in the British Entertainment Industry. Being a talented artist, he wears multiple hats. Considine is an actor, director, and screenwriter. His most memorable performances comprise the films in which he collaborated with filmmaker and director Shane Meadows.
In 1999, Considine made his debut in the movie A Room for Romeo Brass, which earned him praise from critics and fans alike. During his career, Considine has played a variety of roles, and he has done justice to all of them. In 2000, he played the role of Alfie in the dark romantic movie Last Resort. He was cast in a lighthearted rom-com Born Romantic during the same year.
Considine is known for playing mentally or morally troubled characters brilliantly. In his debut movie, A Room for Romeo Brass, he portrayed the dark character of Morell convincingly. Considine is a gifted filmmaker as well. In 2007, Considine made his filmmaking debut with Dog Altogether, a short film that won multiple accolades.
Considine has an impressive wealth of $4 million. Listed below are some interesting facts about Paddy Considine.
Early Life and Career
- Patrick George Considine was born on September 5, 1973, in the landlocked county of Staffordshire, UK.
- He studied Performing Arts at Burton College, where he became friends with Shane Meadows. Considine has frequently collaborated with Meadows to give memorable movies such as Dead Man’s Shoes.
- Considine’s impressive performance in his debut movie was noticed by the renowned Polish filmmaker Pawel Pawlikowski who next cast him in the film ‘Last Resort.’ Both the movie and Considine’s performance got positive reviews.
- Considine’s acting talents caught the eye of other directors, and he was next cast as Johnny in the drama film In America, directed by Jim Sheridan.
- Considine has also played memorable supporting roles in movies such as 24 Hour Part People, The Martins, and Born Romantic.
- In 2005, Considine was cast in the movie Cinderella Man, along with famous stars such as Russell Crowe and Renee Zellweger.
- In 2022, Considine is playing the role of King Viserys Targaryen in the popular HBO fiction drama series House of The Dragon. It is a prequel to the blockbuster TV series, Game of Thrones. House of The Dragon has amassed global fandom, and Considine has earned rave reviews for his portrayal of the eccentric King Viserys.
Awards and Accolades
Considine has been the recipient of the British Academy Film Awards two times. He has also won the Evening Standard British Film Award and British Independent Film Awards.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here