All you need to know about Nazanin Boniadi net worth
Nazanin Boniadi is an Iranian-born British actress and activist. Initially, she wanted to pursue a medical science career, but after realizing her potential in the entertainment industry, she switched careers. In 2007, Boniadi landed her first acting gig in the medical drama series General Hospital. She played the role of Leyla Mir.
Boniadi’s other notable TV roles include Nora, the love interest of Barney Stinson, in the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother. She essayed the role of Fara Sherazi in Homeland, a spy thriller series by Showtime. In the movie industry, she was cast as Esther in the historical movie Ben Hur.
Boniadi is not just a fantastic actor but a passionate and responsible human rights activist as well. From 2009 to 2015, she was the spokesperson for Amnesty International USA. Other contributions include being a member of the Board of Directors at the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran. Boniadi has also collaborated with Artist of Conscience, a human rights organization.
Boniadi’s net worth is estimated to be $2 million.
Early Life and Career
- Nazanin Boniadi was born on May 22, 1980, in Tehran, Iran. Two weeks after her birth, Boniadi’s parents immigrated to London.
- During her childhood, Boniadi played violin and performed ballet.
- Boniadi was a keen student of medicine. She earned a bachelor’s degree in biological sciences from the University of California, Irvine.
- She also won the Chang Pin-Chun Undergraduate Research Award for molecular research.
- Despite her interest in medical science, she switched careers and started pursuing acting in 2006.
- In 2009, Boniadi completed a short drama course at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London.
- In 2007, Boniadi got her breakthrough role as Leyla Mir in the drama series General Hospital. For her portrayal of Leyla, she earned a nomination for Outstanding Actress in a Daytime Drama Series.
- For her portrayal of Fara Sherazi, the hardworking CIA analyst in the TV drama Homeland, Boniadi was nominated for the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance.
- In 2022, Boniadi was cast for the role of Bronwyn in The Lord of The Rings: The Rings of Power TV series.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here