Multiple Income Funnel claims to help you earn income from multiple streams, thus enabling you to live a life free from any money-related worries. Is this really the last affiliate marketing course you’ll ever need or is it just another get-rich-quick scam? Check out the review and decide for yourselves.
This review is my professional and unbiased opinion about Multiple Income Funnel, and if it is a legit way of making money or just another scam. I am not related or associated with Mack Mills, Multiple Income Funnel, and not with any of his other ventures. My sole reason for writing this review is to help you all stay safe from scams and useless programs. I won't get even a single cent if you decide to invest your hard-earned money in this program.
An Overview Of Multiple Income Funnel
Multiple Income Funnel, as the name suggests is a program that gets you introduced to various income funnels. By utilizing them, in theory at least, you are able to have contact recurring payments to your account. By combining all these incomes, you are supposed to have a good chunk of earnings, on a monthly basis.
- The Multiple Income Funnel was created by Mack Mills. I know you probably don’t know who he is, and to be honest I didn’t either. I’ve searched about him and he is a real person, though there isn’t much information available about him online. I will talk more about Mack below in my review.
Multiple Income Funnel, like most online courses, uses the banner of affiliate marketing to describe itself. There is an upfront fee of 49$ and then later the price is raised to 2000$ and goes all the way up to 27500$. There are plenty of upsells that you need to be wary about, and make sure you read this review to properly decide if this program is worth your hard-earned cash.
Let's jump on the review.
What Is Multiple Income Funnel?
Multiple Income Funnel is actually part of a much larger funnel that houses 4 income streams. They are:
- Easy 1Up
- Traffic Authority
- OPM Wealth
Multiple Income Funnel basically helps you to buy done for your ‘DFY’ affiliate marketing websites/funnels. You have to utilize whatever strategy you may like and bring traffic to the landing pages given by Multiple Income Funnel. For each purchase made on the landing page, you receive a commission.
- Sounds simple right? Actually, there is more to this than meets the eye. Ideally speaking, you’ll have to spend a lot of money to be able to get into one of these funnels. So you’re wondering how this and each of these funnels work, right? Let's look at them in a bit more detail below.
How Does It Work?
The basic idea behind Multiple Income Funnel is that for a financially stable life, one must have several income streams. By being a part of Multiple Income Funnel, you get access to funnels that supposedly work and can help you earn money regularly. They claim to be based on the idea of affiliate marketing, but I beg to differ. This is not affiliate marketing, it feels more like recruiting other people for commissions.
- If you are interested in this program, then you’ll have to give Multiple Income Funnel your name and email address. Then you’ll be given access to their main landing page which apparently has all the information.
Despite extensive browsing, I wasn’t able to find anything that was intentionally left out, or kept ambiguous. The website is pretty much open, and if you know how to search for the right kind of information, you’ll be able to see it.
- After paying the basic membership fee, you get access to the member's area where you see leaderboards, resources, and even a personalized page for you to keep track of your earnings from the other funnels that you’ll be using here.
Let's take a brief look at the funnels that you’ll be using to earn every month.
Easy1Up is a relatively simpler system that lets you sign up and recruit other people into the system. Let's take a look at their various membership plans:
- Package Elevation 25$
- Elevation Elite Package 100$
- Vertex Package 250$
- Vertex Elite Package 500$
- Vertex Pro Connect Package 1000$
- Vertex Live Package 2000$
To be able to use Easy1Up in Multiple Income Funnel you will have to purchase at least one of the above-mentioned packages. As soon as you make a purchase, Mack Mills will receive a commission. If you recruit other people on this platform, you will also receive a commission.
I tried searching online for the creator of Easy1Up but wasn’t able to find substantial information. I was however able to find out their other programs which are:
- Hand of Heaven
- Daily Digital Club
- Ultimate Cycler
- Infinity 100 Direct Mail Pro
Textbot.AI is very similar to Easy1Up but is comparatively cheaper. The upfront fee is only a 100$ and the money goes to the person who recruited you, in this case, it will be Mack Mills.
- You have only one job, recruit more people to use this platform. As you recruit people who successfully purchase a membership, you receive a commission. As they recruit more they receive a commission. Thus, the chain continues.
This is basically texting software, and you might think that you can use it to recruit businesses who need to regularly send text messages to their clients and customers.
Traffic Authority basically sells you a traffic generation product. I am not sure where the traffic was coming from, but it seemed to be working. You can drive traffic to specific offers and earn a commission.
- The Traffic Authority has a diamond package that costs about 9000$. You earn about 50% commission from your first sales, and the rest goes to the person who recruited you. In this case, it is Mack Mills.
OPM Wealth is basically a service that has several coaches who help people fix their credit scores and successfully apply for loans. The loans are converted into bitcoin and you have to select a package that starts from 2000$ and goes all the way up to 27000$.
- OPM Wealth asks you to recruit 3 people, and you get to keep the commission earned from 2 while the commission from the third person goes to the person who recruited you. I think by now you’ve also started to see a pattern here. Mack Mills will earn commission from you.
Who Actually Owns Multiple Income Funnel?
Mack Mills is the creator, developer, and founder of Multiple Income Funnel. Despite my extensive searching, I wasn’t able to find a lot of information about him except that he is a real person, with authentic credentials. He is definitely not a fake persona created for this course.
- Mack Mills is an entrepreneur and has worked on several online projects. I read some reports and articles, where Mack Mills says that his prime motivation for starting Multiple Income Funnel was to help people get free from a 9-5 slavery job. He wants people to excel in their lives, make a lot of money, and enjoy every moment as they deem fit.
How Much Does It Cost?
To be able to access the member's area, and receive basic information about the program you’ll need to pay an upfront fee of 47$.
- Afterward when you enroll in each of the other funnels, you’ll have to pay their membership fees and select packages. This will cost you anywhere from 2000$ to 27000$. I wasn’t able to find a money back guarantee, or any way to claim back your money if you feel like this program isn’t working with you.
How Easy Is It To Make Money With This System?
It is fairly difficult to make money with Multiple Income Funnel. This is because to even start at the basic most level you’ll need to invest a lot of money to use the other funnels.
- Even if you are an expert in affiliate and email marketing, you’ll need to spend several hours trying to drive useful traffic to the landing pages, in order to earn commissions. As I said earlier that I don’t know where the traffic is coming from in the Traffic Authority funnel, it could very well be coming from a click farm. Such clicks are useless, especially if you are concerned with CTR, and lead conversions.
This program might work for some people, but the amount of time it needs to fully give a positive ROI, it is simply not possible with the majority of people out there.
Is It A Scam?
Multiple Income Funnel is not a scam.
It is also not the best and brightest way to earn money. I feel that everything they are doing, right now, falls within the definition of being legal. However with every funnel you purchase, you pay a commission to Mack Mills. At the end of the day, he ends up making a hundred times more than you ever will be able to.
- There is nothing to buy and use in the Multiple Income Funnel. You are simply reselling various funnels and hoping more people purchase memberships so you can not only recover your investment but also hope to make a decent commission.
Multiple Income Funnel is too costly, and it doesn’t give you the returns you deserve. If any of the funnels stop working, your entire investment is wasted and there would be no way to recover from that.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
I would personally advise everyone to stay away from such programs. They might sound tempting but they are absolutely not worth it. If you want to throw away 10k$ or more, then an easier way is to flush it down the drain.
- Multiple Income Funnel, although uses the correct logic but its methods are risky and have no guarantee that they’ll work for you.
There are far better ways to earn a handsome monthly income, such as by using local lead generation and PPC. If you are interested in earning a 4-5 figure income monthly then read about my experience below
There was a time that I was too fed up with my job, and I spent hours on the internet looking at various programs promising to upskill me and enabling me to earn a lot of money from the comfort of my home. I’ll be honest with you, I’ve had my fair share of scams and I’ve lost quite a lot of money too.
I’ve tried a lot of legit and good programs, but no program helped me make as much money as local lead generation.
- Local Lead Generation means that you direct traffic to local business’s websites. These local businesses can be local to your area, city or even state.
- By using PPC, Facebook Ads, and affiliate marketing I was able to direct traffic, and earn a decent commission for my work.
- As a result I started making 4-5 figure income every month. I don’t have to invest a lot of money, nor do I have to spend hours in front of a screen trying to work out strategies.
- I simply design a good campaign, do my research and let the internet do its work.
If any of this sounded appealing to you, then I’d highly recommend taking a PPC learning course by Local Marketing Vault. They’ve helped me a lot to be where I am today.
Local Marketing Vault
Local Marketing Vault is an online PPC, affiliate marketing, and lead generation course. It is truly unique, and for all the right reasons. Let me tell you why:
- Local Marketing Vault regularly updates its course, so that it stays relevant with all the search engine’s, and social media platform’s algorithm changes
- They utilize a hands-on approach so that you learn by actually working on your campaign.
- They have a 5500+ members community on Facebook. You can get support and guidance from there.
- Even after you’ve completed your training, you will always be an important part of Local Marketing Vault. You won’t ever feel left out. You’ll get tips, tricks, critique, and even read about other user’s past experiences
- Local Marketing Vault doesn’t make exaggerated claims, and does not ask for an unrealistic upfront fee.
I am not going to lie to you about making a huge income without any effort. You need to put in hours of hard work, effort, patience and training to be able to make money. As soon as you get a hang of it all, it will be a piece of cake for you. If you feel that it will be an interesting experience for you to try out a legit way of making money that actually works, then do check out Local Marketing Vault.