Everything you need to know about Mike Dillard Net Worth
Mike Dillard is a lifelong entrepreneur based in Austin, Texas. He began his career in the marketing industry at the age of 19. After several years of failure, he brought modern online direct response marketing techniques to the network industry for the first time in the year 2005. Today he holds great passion for training young entrepreneurs who want to start and grow the business of their dreams. He is best known for his expertise in product branding, product development, and ist building. Mike Dillard has an estimated net worth of $ 20 million as of 2021.
Early Life and Career
- Mike was born on 29th September 1977 in Austin, Texas. The family he was born into was middle class but he always dreamed of having all the luxuries of life and extravagant cars. He used to put up posters of Lamborghinis in his room.
- He completed his school sometime in 1990 and dreamed of becoming an entrepreneur while he was waiting tables at a restaurant. He learned and received a lot of inspiration from Entrepreneurs like Tony Robbins and Carleton Sheets. His entrepreneurial spirit started to grow from there and he nourished it.
- He started network marketing to start his entrepreneurial endeavors, but things did not work in his favor for a long time, he had to seek the proper knowledge while making different connections with people and building relationships with people in life.
- He was shy and introverted, which is why he lacked communication skills. He struggled for a few years and did not make any money.
- After a while, while he was still in his 20s he made millions out of network marketing and built a team he monetized products like Magnetic Sponsoring which sold more than 200,000 copies.
Financial Education company
Soon he was bored with MLM and disgusted by his anti-wealth style. He launched a financial education company called The Elevation group. Over here the members paid for his private interviews with high net worth individuals. It grossed over $10 million the first year. But trouble was also ahead. One of the guys he interviewed was a fraud and the news broke out and crippled the company.
- After going through a tough divorce and his business partner fighting leukemia he was once again rock bottom but not for a long time.
- A Tony Robbins event kick-started his career. He dove headfirst into a new and more noble mission; to decentralize the farming industry, and allow people to produce rights for their own chickens.
- It would cut down water waste and poisonous pesticides not to mention eating healthy and green.
Two years later EverGrow, is the world's fully automated hydroponic system for food production, well it was until another company Click and Grow came out with a quicker and cheaper alternative.
To fund his vision he has created a Self-made man in the background that helps entrepreneurs succeed in life and achieve their passions, with which they can build their own empire. Through amazing podcasts, he enlightens and entertains millions of markets. His story is littered with lessons like surviving ups and downs, turning personal quests into lucrative businesses, using the internet to self-fund other ventures. He's been on a wild ride and has been open with everything when things don't go according to plan.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here