Everything you need to know about Gunna Net Worth
Sergio Giavanni Kitchens is professionally known as Gunna all across the globe. He is an American rapper who has worked very hard and collaborated with several famous artists to get the fame that he deserves. He is signed with multiple record label companies including YSL Records. He emerged to fame sometime in 2019 and has worked very hard on his music and progressed in the field of rapping ever since. He has an estimated net worth of $4.5 million as of 2021. Here are some interesting facts about him.
Early Life and Career
- Gunna was born in a small part of College Park, Georgia. When he came into the world there was no father figure in his life apart from his four brothers. He was raised by his brother and mother collectively.
- One of his brothers fell prey to gun violence and passed away when he was just about to start high school.
- The urge and passion for music in him were inborn. He used to listen to artists at a very young age and even started writing his own music when he was just 15 years old. He knew that when he would grow up he would become a rapper.
- Gunna went to high school and graduated. After that, he applied for a degree in a local college but dropped out after one year because that is not what his direction was for the future.
- At the start of his journey as a rapper he wasn't really impressed by his writing skills and thought that he could do better at it but after he listened to his lyrics turned into a song, he was pretty impressed by himself and went on to polish his skills.
- He began working harder and spending more and more time in the studio. A lot of his songs include slang that he learned back when he was in Alabama because he never forgot his roots and where he came from.
- He released his first mixtape in 2016 which was titled “Drip Season”. After releasing the mixtape he learned several lessons on how he can make his music better and another version of the mixtape was released a year later in 2017.
Inspirations and work
According to Gunna, there are several artists who are his role models when it comes to rapping which include Nipsey Hustle, Jay-Z, and Young Thug. There are always people that you look up to and have as mentors who help you in your journey as an artist. The same is the case with Gunna. He has spent countless nights in studios making music that people love to listen to all across the globe.
- When asked about his rapping career and what he would have done if this did not work out for him, he replied that he would have probably become an entrepreneur. As the world is progressing people are investing their money in different projects rather than working tedious jobs.
- Most of his fans are young and whatever he says has an influence on them. He advises his fans to focus on what they want for themselves. They can always make money by investing in something. You don't always have to choose the path someone else takes.
- Every artist dreams of collaborating with some big artist. Gunna’s dream collaboration would have been Marvin Gaye.
- One of his personal interests apart from music is fashion. Ever since he was a boy he paid attention to what he wore and how he looked. Now he is a millionaire and able to buy everything that he wants. How you dress tells a lot about your personality so he thinks it isn't a bad idea to spend money on clothes.
- One of the techniques that he has followed throughout his career is not to listen to other rappers. He feels like if you listen to someone too much then you start sounding like them. There should be uniqueness in what you do and your art should be different from others.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here