Everything you need to know about Meet Kevin Net Worth
Kevin Paffrath who people know as “Meet Kevin” is an internet celebrity, American YouTuber, landlord, and real estate broker. Kevin started posting videos on his Youtube channel sometime in 2018. They were videos in which he discussed real estate and finances. He was also described as the investing influencer by Curbed. Kevin has a net worth of $32 million as of 2021. Here are some interesting facts about the boy from Germany who paved his way towards success.
Early Life and Career
- Kevin was born in Germany on 28th January 1992. His parents migrated to the United States when he was just 18 months old and later got divorced when he was six years old. Ever since Kevin was little he wanted to work in law enforcement and even worked in law enforcement programs in which he would go around with police officers and get to know about their career.
- While he was in high school he met his future wife on a trip to Paris, later that year in the summer before the senior year of high school he moved to California to live with Lauren and her parents. Lauren's parents were in the real estate business which caught his eye and he started to take interest in that.
- In his early teens, he made little money by working at Hollister and Jamba Juice but didn't have any networth then. In 2010 he was a senior in high school he decided to get his real estate license. It took him 11 months to sell his first home but when he did he had more money than we would have by working the whole year at Red Robin as a busboy.
Real Estate Investments
- By 2012 Kevin had made enough money and bought his first house that was worth $305,000. That house was under the market value. While doing all of this he also continued with his studies and did well at it by securing straight As before he decided to transfer to UCLA.
- He recalls 2016 as the most stressful year as he sold off more than 40 properties to landlords, businessmen, flippers, and occasional buyers. He made a total of $381,000.
- At the age of 25, Kevin launched his own contracting company with the idea that he would save money for renovations.
- In 2018 he launched his Youtube channel, Meet Kevin. By this time he was already a millionaire and had a net worth of $2.5 million.
- In 2019 Kevin earned 60% of his income from youtube along with $30k from Ad revenues. In 2020 when Covid-19 hit it was still the same but his online revenue shot up. He earned $150k from Youtube in just one month. He admits that Coronavirus played a huge role in his success as it forced people to stay at home and they watched youtube videos because they had nothing better to do.
- If you look at the stats as long as Kevin is able to generate income from Youtube and the online market does not collapse the numbers are going to keep on increasing and he will continue to become richer.
- Kevin says “I don't invest in anything that has the potential to lose a lot of money, I would rather get rich slowly but get rich for sure.”
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here