Is Bank Roll Bucks a scam or the best money-making opportunity available on the internet? You will learn all this by reading this review. Let's start …
You have some spare time at your hand, and you're wondering how to use it for making some extra cash. You have learned about Get-Paid-To websites, especially Bank Roll Bucks, and want to know whether there's some truth that you can make money online by filling out surveys, playing games, watching ads, etc.
I want to say that you’re at the right place, and this review will address your every question. But first, let me tell you why I'm writing this review.
Why Am I writing this review?
- First, because I love helping people, making a positive impact in other people's lives invigorates me. Second, I created this platform to gather the best money-making opportunities from all over the internet and present them to my readers.
- I have over 15 years of experience in digital marketing, and you can trust my opinion.
Disclaimer: This review is my honest, professional, and personal opinion. I'm not associated or affiliated with Bank Roll Bucks in any way. I will get no benefit if you sign up to this website or don’t give a hoot. I just want to help you to utilize your time productively.
Let’s jump on the review…
A Comprehensive Overview Of The Bank Roll Bucks:
- Bank Roll Bucks is a Get-Paid-To (GPT) website where you get paid for completing small tasks.
- The money you earn through any GPT site is not enough to provide an alternative to your day job. It is more like a small income on the side. It’s a fun and profitable way to use your spare time.
- Whenever it comes to earning online, doubts creep into people's heads about getting scammed. The same thing applies – in this case. Usually, people don't believe that such websites exist where you earn money for completing tasks like filling out surveys, watching videos, etc. But I can assure you that there are legitimate GPT websites that pay people, though in small amounts, for fulfilling these tasks. At the same time, I can't rule out the possibility of individual scam websites.
- Tasks include registering for trials, watching video ads, completing surveys, playing games, downloading mobile apps, etc. On completing any task, you're rewarded either with a cash deposit or gift cards. It is usually done instantly after completing the task.
- The founder of the Bank Roll Bucks is Jennifer Metcalf, and this website has been around since 2007. It means it’s not a new site.
- Bank Roll Bucks is not the only GPT site; there are other more famous Get-Paid-To websites existed such as:
- But this website is not available in most countries. It is available only for Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, France, New Zealand, and Germany. If you're living in any other country, you have no choice other than to test your luck on any other GPT site.
- With four reviews on TrustPilot, the trust score of this website is just 2.7, which is poor.
If you’re interested in spending your extra time on a little profitable and fun side activity, this website may become your next choice.
How Much Does It Cost To Join Bank Roll Bucks?
- You can join it for free if you’re not living in a country banned by this website.
- You need a valid email ID and a PayPal account to join this website.
- For signing up, you provide your personal information such as name, email, address, PayPal account, and you also have to agree with terms and conditions.
- Ban Roll Bucks has strict rules. An account with a fake email address or a dual account can’t survive because they actively delete fake accounts. You also cannot access this website from a banned country using VPN.
- This website offers task walls, surveys, and referral promos. After joining the website, you can take any of it.
- The good thing this website has that all the wall items are the same for all the members.
Joining this website is easy but whether it provides a good value for your time or not is a big question mark.
How To Make Money With Bank Roll Bucks?
You can indeed make money by completing the small tasks available on the website. However, it wouldn’t be much.
- The cash out threshold on Bank Roll Bucks is $1, which is very nice.
- The most commonly available tasks are surveys. Most of the surveys take 10 to 30 minutes to complete, and they pay $1 to $2 for that. You also find some surveys that pay in-between $5 to $10, but they are complex and take more time to complete.
- When your earnings reach $10, the company gives you a bonus of one dollar. They do it to motivate you to spend more and more time on the site.
- You can also make money by referring Bank Roll Bucks to your friends, family, and other people. They provide you with a unique referral code. You earn a 25% commission on your referrals earnings.
- They also pay you in the form of gift coupons.
You shouldn't expect to earn a good amount of money on this site, as I already mentioned. It doesn't pay your bills.
Bank Roll Bucks: Legit Or Just Another Scam:
Bank Roll Bucks is not a scam; it’s a legit GPT website. Here you can earn ‘some’ money in your spare time.
- I have never found anything scammy about this website.
- Of course, you can say that banning countries from accessing a website is a bad thing. But you can also say that they limit their target audience to some countries.
- This website has been operating since 2007. Scams can’t exist that long.
- It is also very strict about fake accounts and deletes accounts regularly. That’s not a characteristic of a scam website.
- Bank Roll Bucks also does not demand any money from you to join this website. It means you wouldn't spend any money and only earn it, which is the opposite of how scams work.
I suggest you take a gander at the website and how it works, it will defuse many of your doubts, and you will agree with me that this website is not a scam.
However, when it comes to value for your time and to make a kill, I have a different opinion about this website.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
How Easy Is It To Make Money By Joining Bank Roll Bucks?
- I would say that it's pretty easy to earn some dollars on this website.
- It requires absolutely no skill to complete surveys or do some other available tasks. It requires no certifications, no degrees, and no portfolio. Even a new member is as good to complete the tasks as an experienced one.
- The cash-out threshold is low; you can withdraw even $1.
- Because of the easiness of the tasks, they pay in tiny amounts.
- The drawback of this ease of the tasks is that you do not make a reasonable amount of money. Because of that, you lose interest after some time. You feel that you're wasting your time on useless things for pennies and cents.
They do not offer good money for your time, and it's quite natural that you would get demotivated after some time.
Do I Recommend It?
It's hard to answer in black and white. On one side, it certainly does pay, and you don't need any skill for that, and on the other side, the pay-out is so low that it feels like a complete waste of your time.
- If you lack any skill and have some extra time, then I would suggest you spend some time on this website, complete some tasks, and see whether it's a good use of your time in making money. But don't take it too seriously, or for the long-term.
- But if you have any skill and want to earn a reasonable amount using that skill, then I would suggest you consider spending your time on freelancing platforms such as Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer, etc., instead of any GPT website, including Bank Roll Bucks. You will earn more money, you will be able to pay bills out of that money, and later you can turn it into a full-time job which you can’t do in the case of Bank Roll Bucks.
In short, if you’re serious about hammering out good value for your time and want to make a kill, I wouldn’t recommend it.
Suggest Me An Easier Way Of Making Consistent Money:
If you ask me, I will not join any of these GPT sites. I would learn some profitable skills and use that to change my life. That's what I have done, by the way.
- If you do not take it as bragging, I would say that I’m making 4-5 figures monthly income easily and without banging my head for hours and hours.
- Ever since I learned lead generation and started using it, my life has taken a tremendously positive and profitable turn.
- In lead generation, you attract highly targeted and qualified leads for the local businesses, and they pay you monthly thousands of dollars. You pour these leads down the funnel, and it converts them from leads to customers. That result is more conversions, more sales, more revenue, and more money.
- I use Facebook ads for acquiring leads. Despite the recent changes, Facebook is still the most effective and low-cost platform for generating leads.
Creating and running profitable, successful Facebook ad campaigns are an art and science at the same time. If you want to learn this skill, I will highly recommend Local Marketing Vault.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
Local Marketing Vault:
It's a lead generation training program. You learn how to acquire leads using Facebook ads and sales funnels.
- You learn how to target the right audience, choose the best image, write the attention-grabbing and non-scammy headline and engaging copy, and all the technicalities of creating and running multiple ad campaigns.
- You will be surprised to learn even beginners are making 4-5 figures monthly income after completing this training.
- This program also provides you with pre-built sales funnels. You can implement them as they are or tailor them according to the needs and requirements of your client’s business. Whether you are generating leads for personal injury lawyers, dentists, or financial experts, they are equally effective.
- I can feel your doubt, and no, you don't have to be a pro marketer to take massive benefit of this training. You will make it even if you're a newbie.
- A private Facebook group of over 5500 digital marketers is also waiting for you. The members of this community are very active and helpful. You get an insane amount of practical value out of this group.
These small hunts of $1, $2, or $5 on Bank Roll Bucks would not do much good. It requires a serious effort on your part to get a worthwhile life. Start your journey towards financial freedom by joining Local Marketing Vault.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here