Everything you need to know about Lewis Howes Net Worth
Lewis Howes is a former pro-athlete turned entrepreneur, high-performance business coach, and keynote speaker. He is a former professional football player and two-sport All American, he is currently a US national handball team athlete. He hosts a top 100 iTunes-rated podcast. E was recognized by the Whitehouse and President Obama as one of the top 100 influential entrepreneurs. He has an estimated net worth of $ 12 million as of 2021.
Early Life and Career
- Lewis was born and raised in Delaware, Ohio which according to him is a small town, He was the youngest of four siblings and always struggled to get the attention of his family especially because he was the youngest.
- His parents started a family at the age of 19 when they were just college students. His dad had to work three jobs in order to make ends meet, including laying concrete. They had to struggle financially for years.
- His parents used to fight because they weren't happy and the fighting had an impact on the kids. His older brother had to spend time in jail as he sold drugs to an undercover cop and his sister was an alcoholic.
- He suffered in school and had to be placed in special education classes but school was torture for him. His story really starts from 23 years old after his Arena Football Career was cut short by a broken wrist. He was lost after that.
- He slept on his sister's couch for a year and a half. He had no college degree, no skills, and had never had a job his entire life. But he knew that he wanted to inspire people the way Tony Robbins did. Robbins had inspired him when he was only 16 years old.
- Over the period of two years, he built several online businesses that offered marketing consulting and social media services for the sports industry.
- He then transitioned to LinkedIn and Webinars, giving his expertise on each book and course.
Fame and Projects today
Lewis has a popular podcast called The School of Greatness, where he interviews leaders and high achievers, from all different backgrounds. He published a book with the same title and it's one of the bestselling books according to New York Times.
- Now that he is a millionaire the lion's share of his money comes from public speaking, live events, courses, and workshops. He often does consulting for other companies as well.
- He committed to impacting 100 million lives through his work.
- Every time he interviews a big name for a podcast he makes sure that not only is he creating amazing content he is also introducing his brand to millions of people. Even those people who faithfully follow the guest who he has invited.
- He thinks that in the end, it all comes down to personality, style, commitment, and associations. When someone hears his name the first thing that comes to their mind is greatness because that's how he is. His reputation is squeaky clean. He is a rare example of how to earn money online without becoming a greedy guru.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here