Everything you need to know about Milly Alcock net worth
Milly Alcock is a budding Australian actress. In 2014, she made her acting debut in Wonderland, an Australian rom-com TV show. She was cast in the role of Teen Girl 1. In a career spanning over eight years, she has played various characters in Australian TV series and has featured in multiple commercials. In 2022, she was selected for the role of young Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen for House of Dragon, a fantasy series produced by HBO. Her excellent portrayal of the fierce fictional character has earned her worldwide fame and critical acclaim. At the young age of 22, Milly owns an impressive fortune of $2 million. Listed below are some interesting facts about Milly Alcock.
Early Life and Career
- Amelia May Alcock was born in Sydney, Australia, on April 11, 2000. She studied at the Newton High School of the Performing Arts. However, in 2018 she left school to pursue her acting career when she was offered a role in the TV series Upright.
- In Upright, she convincingly played the role of a runaway teenager who hitchhikes across the Australian backwoods.
- Alcock’s role in Upright brought her much fame and appreciation from the audience. For the portrayal of her character, in 2018, she was presented with the Casting Guild of Australia Rising Award. The role also earned her a nomination for the Best Comedy Performer at the 10th AACTA Awards.
- Due to her appearance in multiple commercials for Cadbury, Woolworths, NBN, and KFC, she is a well-known celebrity in Australia. She has worked in various Australian TV shows, which include Janet King, Fighting Season, Les Norton, Reckoning, and The Gloaming.
- Milly has established herself as a bankable actress in the Australian entertainment industry. However, her role as Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen in the popular House of the Dragon TV series has earned her global fame. It is her first major TV role in an American production.
- Her appearance in The House of Dragon series has also enhanced her social media presence. She is now being considered for some big projects and the lead face for prominent brands.
- Alcock has an impressive net worth of $2 million. According to estimates, she earns approximately $500,000 a year.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here