Everything you need to know about Justin Rivera Net Worth
Justin Rivera is known as J. I The Prince of New york. He is an American singer, songwriter, and rapper who has risen to fame during the past few years. He is best known for his song “Need me” which has over 100 million streams on Spotify. He has always been passionate about music. Ever since he was a young boy he was always inclined towards music and so he thought that the best way to earn money would be through music. He has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars. Here are some interesting facts about him.
Early Life and Career
- J. I the prince of New York was born on 23rd September 2001 in Brooklyn, New York. He basically belongs to Puerto Rico and has two brothers and a sister. Ever since he was a kid he grew up in poverty which meant less food to fill their stomachs.
- He is only five feet and four inches tall. He was introduced to music at a very young age and his parents were the people who introduced him to it.
- When he went to school his favorite subject was English. He always liked writing stories. By the time he was in middle school he was capable of writing well so he started writing rap music and began freestyling with his brother.
- He was influenced by rappers like Tupac, Jay-Z, and Kanye West from a very young age.
- In 2016 he was a competitor in The Rap Game which was a reality Tv contest created by music mogul Jermaine Dupri. Although he didn't win the contest he learned a lot of things about hard work, dedication, and commitment.
- He spent his time practicing and polishing his skills. Participated in many rap battles and refined his skills which slowly led to him having a social media fan following.
- In 2019 after he had made millions of fans on Spotify and Youtube he finally flew to California to sign with a record label. He finally went on and signed with Interscope records and according to him, his experience was phenomenal. He said that he had to redevelop himself according to the momentum of the label.
- He has made a lot of music at a very young age and produced many bodies of work that he is proud of.
Rapping and music career
Along the way, he has been compared to his fellow rappers like Boogie with da Hoodie and Lil Tjay but he aims to go above and beyond. He is only focused on his music career. He wants to be bigger than Elvis Presley and Micheal Jackson. He says that you start dreaming big and then pave your way towards success. Justin wants to become a big man in his life and has already proved to dedicate it to his career.
- He says that all of that is inevitable and in 2016 he got a little bit of exposure and he thought that his career would be at its peak but after two years all of that died down so he worked harder and made a comeback in 2019.
- He also felt like he had a name that people were already talking about. He just had to work harder towards his dreams and meet the expectations of people.
- Justin calls himself the “Street entrepreneur. According to him, he is too smart to fail but if he does then he is the only one who has to take the blame for his failures because his whole future is on his shoulders.
- Justin has been investing in multiple businesses and is looking forward to creating a positive impact on the world.
- He refers to himself as the prince of New York because when he went on that music contest that was his name there and it has stuck by him ever since.
- He can't escape his identity and neither does he want to. New York City was the reason that he got fame and he wants to give credit to his city for it.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here