Here is my honest Job Killing review – Is it a legit money-making program or a scam?
Job Killing is an online coaching program that is based on internet marketing and how to generate money using the business model based on local lead generation. It is the brainchild of Dan Klein. In this Job Killing review, I will take an in-depth look at the working of Job Killing and evaluate its mo
ney-making potential and the legitimacy of the course.
This review is my professional and unbiased opinion about the Job Killing program. I don’t have any affiliation with this program and its founder Dan Klein. I am writing this review with the sole intention of helping my readers stay away from fraudulent online courses that are a waste of time and money. I will not receive any profit if you decide to invest in this program.
What is The Job Killing Program?
- Job Killing is a beginner’s how-to teaching course that explains the basics of the local lead generation business model and how to make money through it. Through different resources, Dan explains to its users how to build websites and rank them on the first page of search engines. After doing so, you will rent them to local businesses that operate in the same niche as your built website.
Job Killing Program is not a new program; rather it has been around for 7 years.
How Does Job Killing Work?
- To make money using the local lead generation model, you should set up multiple websites in different local markets. To do so, start by choosing a niche and city of your choice. After determining these factors, build a good website, and get a good ranking for it. Once you start getting leads from this website, pass them on to the local businesses that operate in the same niche as your website.
Dan emphasizes that instead of sending a large volume of leads to local businesses, you should send exclusive leads that are more likely to convert. This will be a major selling point for your business.
To impart knowledge to his students, Dan uses the following training techniques:
In the prerecorded video training, Dan teaches the following valuable skills:
- Step-by-step training on how to build and develop your first website. All the instructions are easy to follow, even for newbies.
- After that, he teaches multiple techniques regarding on-site and off-site SEO. Implementing these techniques will give a better ranking to your website.
- For on-page SEO, Dan teaches how to write engaging content and the importance of keyword density and placement in doing so. He also explains setting up the H1 header, writing engaging meta descriptions, and placing page tags.
- Dan also sheds light on off-page SEO along with on-page SEO and other stuff such as setting up a call tracking software. He teaches his students how to find good backlinks and where to place them on your website.
- Dan also explains how to set up the GMB listing for your website.
- Along with video training, Job Killing has an extensive and exclusive Facebook group for its registered users. What sets this group apart from similar Facebook groups is that the group is heavily moderated. You will not find any spam posts where people are trying to get your Whatsapp number to send you irrelevant information.
Dan makes a live appearance in this group twice a week. He directly interacts with all the students through these live streams and answers all their queries. You can make good use of these live streams and clarify all your queries regarding the local lead generation process by having a one-on-one conversation with the guru himself.
Who Is Dan Klein?
- Dan Klein is a successful online marketer who has been making money using local lead generation since 2008. He is the founder of the Job Killing coaching program. Dan is a prolific speaker, and people enjoy attending his lectures and interacting with him.
Is Job Killing A Scam?
By all means, it is not a scam; rather, it is a legit money-making program that is built on Digital Marketing and Lead Generation. It is a commendable business model for online entrepreneurs. However, it is not the best and the most recommended business model for earning money online. During my analysis of the Job Killing Coaching program, I discovered the following not-so-great aspects of the program as well:
- The Lead Generation Model propagated by the Job Killing program takes a considerable amount of time and effort to grow into a profitable business. It won’t make you rich overnight.
- The training provided in this course did not lay much emphasis on how to advertise your website and make sales through it successfully.
In conclusion, I would say that while the Job Killing program may work for you, there are multiple other quicker and more efficient ways to earn real money online.
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2022?
- I am not recommending this course because there are other more reliable, efficient, and less time-consuming methods to build a successful business online. Based on my own experience, let me share what has worked for me. I have been using Pay Per Click (PPC) and local lead generation for quite some while now. They have enabled me to enhance my earnings considerably.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
When I started my journey to make money online, I encountered multiple scams and lost quite some money. However, all of that changed when I learned about local lead generation. Let me share my experience with you:
- I have 15 years of affiliate and online marketing experience, and I make a 4-5 figure monthly income via local lead generation.
- I help local businesses in my area get more traffic and sales on their websites. This is local lead generation. I generate leads and earn my commission.
- I use PPC and Facebook Ads to create targeted adverts and fine-tune each campaign to get the most clicks.
- More clicks mean more traffic, which results in more opportunities for conversions to sales.
- This might seem simple, but you won't get far with it if you don’t have the necessary skills and experience.
- This is why I recommend taking a PPC course with Local Marketing Vault.
Local Marketing Vault
Local Marketing Vault is a specialized training program that enables you to be a PPC expert within a few weeks.
- They teach you using a hands-on practical approach, so you learn by actually doing it.
- They have a 5500+ members community on Facebook that offers advice, critique, and guidance. You’ll always have the support you need and will never feel left out.
- They give you pre-designed sales funnels that you can customize and use.
- They teach you all about targeted advertising, keyword research, and using analytics to your campaign’s advantage.
Local Marketing Vault is by far the best online course I have come across that offers unmatched skills and unrivaled support. Even after you complete the course, you still feel as if you are an integral part of the Local Marketing Vault community. If you want to have a legit monthly income without any strings attached then Local Marketing Vault is the right program for you.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here