All you need to know about Ismael Cruz Cordova net worth
Ismael Cruz-Cordova is an American actor and entrepreneur of Puerto Rican descent. He has worked in the film, stage, and television industries. Cordova's most famous roles include Mando on Seasame Street, Hector in Showtime Original Ray Donovan, a SOG operative Rafael Torres in Berlin Station, and Arondir in the TV series Lord of the Rings, which is released on Amazon Prime.
Cordova is a versatile actor with substantial contributions to the entertainment industry. His net worth is estimated to be $5 million. Listed below are some interesting facts about this famous actor.
Early Life and Career
- Ismael Cruz-Cordova was born on April 7, 1987, in Aguas Buenas, Puerto Rico.
- He has been interested in acting since childhood. Cordova started honing his acting skills in his high school's drama club.
- In 2003, he made his screen debut with the movie Stray Bullet. In 2005, he was next cast as a supporting actor in the Spanish crime drama El Cuerpo del delito.
- Cordova moved to New York and enrolled at the Tisch School of the Arts, where he studied drama.
- In 2011, he was cast as Jimmy Patrick in the third season of The Good Wife's legal drama.
- His appearance followed this in multiple movies such as White Alligator, La Edwin, and Chaser.
- He gained worldwide fame for his appearance in the children's TV institution Sesame Street. Cordova played the role of the Latino writer Mando in Seasame Street.
- Cordova has played many roles in multiple movies, including In the Blood, La Loteria, Exposed, Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk, Divorce, and Simple Little Lives.
- In 2022, Cordova landed the role of Arondir in the TV series Lord of the Rings. The show is being aired on the OTT platform Amazon Prime. Cordova's performance as Arondir has earned him praise from critics and audiences alike.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here