In this review, we are going to cover anything and everything about the iMarketsLive Compensation Plan.
As you know, iMarketslive is a financial trading software company with a forex and cryptocurrency education platform. But do you know that it’s also an MLM company? You can read about it in our separate and detailed iMarketsLive Review. If you want to learn whether this company is legit or a scam, then give that review a read.
A lot of people take MLM companies as pyramid schemes. And a matter of the fact is that most of them are pyramid schemes, but not all of them. Because pyramid schemes are illegal, so they hide behind the MLMs, but most of their revenue comes from recruiting. I don’t think iMarketsLive is a pyramid scheme.
Because iMarketsLive is also an MLM, it has devised a compensation plan for the distributers or recruiters. This review will reveal their compensation plan, and you will also know about the levels and ranks of recruiters.
So, stay with me.
We are going to find whether it's a great money-making opportunity or a money-sucking rabbit hole. We are also going to evaluate the chances of making money by joining iMarketsLive.
It’s highly probable that you got knowledge about iMarketsLive from a friend, family member, or a colleague who tried to recruit you.
But put this decision on hold until you finished reading this review. I bet you'll not regret that.
Probably, you're wondering why I am writing this review.
Why Am I Writing iMarketsLive Compensation Plan Review?
- Digital marketing has evolved leaps and bounds over the decades. Ever since the internet became a marketplace for businesses and people, along with genuine opportunities, the number of scams is also massively increased.
- In most cases, a layperson or a novice can't differentiate between a lucrative money-making opportunity and a money-sucking, confidence-shaking scam.
- I'm a digital entrepreneur, and I have over 15 years' experience in marketing. You can imagine that what not I have seen in these 15 years. From gurus to courses, from programs to schemes, from affiliate marketing to Seo, from social media marketing to lead generation, I have seen it all. I have lost a lot of money to feed scams. In the end, I made it through. It was anything but easy.
- Now, I’m in a position to say that I can guide people about earning opportunities. Which one is genuine and which is fake? Is it legit or a scam? Even if it’s legit, do I recommend it? Will you make money by joining this scheme or program? You can trust my judgment; I not only point out problems but also suggest solutions.
Disclaimer: This review is my 100% unbiased and professional opinion. I'm not associated with iMarketsLive in any way. I will get no benefit if you join this website or don’t give a hoot. I just want you to don’t fall for a scam and wish you a ton of money.
I have spent hours and hours researching and analyzing the iMarketsLive Compensation Plan. You are going to find all the details and all the hidden facts in this review.
Without further ado, let’s roll the ball with an overview.
An Overview Of The iMarketsLive Compensation Plan:
- iMarketLive is the brainchild of Christopher Terry. He founded it in 2013. It’s a forex trading company and also an educational platform. They offer many training courses for learning forex trading.
- But it’s also an MLM and offers a compensation plan for the distributers. You can make money by joining them, promoting their program, and recruiting other people.
- MLM is a marketing strategy for iMarketsLive to include more people into their system and make more money. But I don't think that most of the recruits will make money by joining this MLM scheme.
How Much Does It Cost To Join iMarketsLive Scheme?
- As with every other MLM, joining iMarketsLive is not free. You have to pay money upfront for entering into the system.
- They offer two packages; the Customer Platinum Package and IBO Platinum Package.
- For buying the Customer Platinum Package, you have to pay $195 for the first month. But after the first month, you will pay $145 monthly. Beware that this package is only for customers and not for distributers. IBO kit and compensation plan are not included in this package; you will only get forex training.
- If you’re interested in joining iMarketsLive as a distributor and want to make money by recruiting, you have to buy their IBO Platinum package. In this package, along with forex education, you will also get an IBO kit and compensation plan. But for that, you have to pay $210 for the first month and after that $160 every month.
But before paying any money to this company, you have to decide whether this scheme worth it. Will you make any money with this scheme? Can you convince other people to join this scheme?
iMarketsLive Compensation Plan:
Their compensation plan is not simple; you have to put effort to get your head around it. You have to join them to get the detailed plan, though some important things are provided here.
There are four levels/ranks of distributors:
- Level one – 30%
- Level two – 10%
- Level three – 5%
- Level four – 5%
With a 30% recruitment commission, level one distributers earn the most money, while level four distributors earn the least amount of money. You have to start at level four.
iMarketsLive Compensation Plan – Complete Table:
|Rank||Group Volume||Number Of Subscribers||Monthly Pay||Weekly Pay|
Can You Make Money With iMarketslive?
This is the real question which you should ask before going this road.
- As you can see, forex is an extremely risky business. Not many people want to invest in forex trading.
- First, you have to find the people who want to learn forex trading and who have money to buy the products of iMarketLive. And it’s not an easy task.
- It becomes more challenging when you mix the forex trading with an MLM company. People simply don’t trust MLMs.
- ‘Icing on the cake' the fact that 99% of people actually lose money in MLMs, instead of making any. Only the company owners and 1% of top-level make money with multi-level marketing.
In view of these facts, and after analyzing the compensation plan of iMarketLive, I don't think you would be able to make any money by joining this scheme. There is more probability that you actually lose money because of the expensive packages of this company.
You also have to evaluate your skill of selling. If you're a pro-level seller who faces no difficulty in selling anything, then there's a chance that you can earn money in this scheme. Otherwise, no luck.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
Do I Recommend Subscribing Imarketslive Compensation Plan?
- Nope! I do not recommend subscribing to this plan.
- The main reason is that this plan does not seem going to work for you. I don’t think you can make any money by joining this scheme.
- Forex trading requires good seed money to start with, but there's a high probability of losing that money, no matter how much trained you are.
- It will also be tough for you to recruit other people into the program—most of the people neither trust MLMs nor forex trading. And recruiting is your best bet when it comes to making money in this scheme.
I would suggest you to use your money on some other more productive things where the return on investment is more tangible and high.
I wouldn’t leave you in the way without providing a better and safer money-making solution. And believe me, there’s a more legit and surer way to make good money. By adopting this method, you will be able to earn a ton of money in a matter of months.
Is There An Easier And Legit Way To Make Money?
- The good news is that there is an easier way to make money. Adopting this method, you can make legit, consistent, and good money every month. I'm making 4-5 figures monthly income using this method.
- It's called lead generation. It means you have to acquire qualified leads for the local businesses. It's an evergreen method because the demand for new leads is constantly on the rise. I stumbled upon this method after trying many money-making things. It changed my life, and it has to potential to change yours too.
- I run Facebook ads to generate leads because it's the most efficient, easy, and cost-effective way to acquire targeted qualified leads.
I simply didn't know a thing about creating and running Facebook ads for lead generation. But then I came across a program called Local Marketing Vault, which taught me everything about creating, running, and managing Facebook ad campaigns to generate leads.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
What Is Local Marketing Vault?
Local Marketing Vault is the most advanced Facebook ads and sales funnels training program. In this program, you learn every skill related to generating leads, such as:
- Targeting the right audience
- Creating successful ads
- Choosing the right image
- Managing multiple ad campaigns
- Writing copy for the ads
- Implementing sales funnels
- And more…
Even if you’re not a pro marketer or not a tech enthusiast, you will get the same results as the experienced ones are getting by joining this program.
You will be able to make 4-5 figures monthly income for yourself as countless other people are making right now.
It also has a private Facebook group of over 5000 marketers. You will be invited to join it. The members are very helpful to each other, and you will get an insane amount of value if you become a little active.
This is the time to get serious about your career and about making good money. Leave iMarketsLive Compensation Plan for other people. Don’t sit back waiting for the right moment and join Local Marketing Vault now.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here