Everything you need to know about Gucci Mane Net Worth
Radric Delantic Davis who is professionally known as Gucci Mane is a rapper, songwriter, producer, and record executive. He helped pioneer hip hop in trap music alongside his fellow Atlanta-based rappers. He has an estimated net worth of $19 million as of 2021. Here are some interesting facts about Gucci Mane and how he has paved his way towards success.
Early Life and Career
- Gucci Mane was born in Bessemer, Alabama and he lived there with his grandma till he was nine years old. He had a distant relationship with his father, later he moved to Atlanta to live with his single mother.
- His father started selling drugs, bounced, and eventually started a new life. He started his new life and had kids with another woman.
- His mom and Mane later got evicted and ended up living at Knights Inn in a crime-stricken neighborhood.
- He was good in school and considered himself athletic although he did not participate in any sports.
- He was a freshman in high school when he started taking his side hobby drug dealing as a career.
- He didn't take any drugs the first few years he was dealing with them but after that when he started taking them it ended up being a psychological addiction.
When he was just six years old he discovered his love for hip hop. He enjoyed writing poetry when he was a young boy. By the age of 14, he was rapping to songs that he had written himself. He started taking music seriously. After the sale of his first 1000 CDs, he decided that he wanted to start his own music label. He started managing rapper Lil Buddy in 2001 later he met up with Zaytoven who helped him start his own label LaFlare Entertainment.
- Gucci was the one who invented trap music. Apart from all the drug dealing and being in and out of jail he has released 13 albums and 74 mixtapes to date.
- He is one of the most hardworking artists in the industry and is called the “Avatar of east Atlanta” because that is where he started from. He is also known as the most influential rapper of the decade.
Apart from having a very public platform, he is able to touch the lives of millions of people, who can relate and seek help from his music.
- In 2017 an autobiography was released called The autobiography of Gucci Mane which spread light on the past dark life of Mane and how he struggled with sobriety, it also showed his journey towards being a multimillionaire and the man he is today.
- His wife is a successful entrepreneur herself and owns a fitness brand along with a cosmetic line. He first saw her in a magazine and asked his manager to book her for a music video and that is it. She has been his ride or die ever since.
- The brand Gucci didn't want to associate with him because of his past but things eventually pulled through and he was featured with Gucci.
- He has a son whom he didn't find out about until he was nine years old. He pays a good amount of money every month for his expenses.
- He is the CEO of 1017 Eskimo a record label with many upcoming artists.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here