Everything you need to know about Emma D’Arcy net worth
Emma D’Arcy is an English actress. They have starred in multiple major TV productions, such as Wanderlust, Truth Seekers, and House of the Dragon. They have also worked in movies and theatre; however, television remains their primary line of work.
In their brief career, D’Arcy has amassed considerable wealth. Their net worth is estimated at $500,000. Listed below are some interesting facts about this talented actress.
Early Life and Career
- Emma D’Arcy was born in London, England on June 27, 1992.
- They studied Fine Arts at the Ruskin School of Art, University of Oxford. While at the art school, they polished their craft as an actress by working in multiple dramas, such as The Games We Played, Romeo and Juliet, and The Crucible. The latter was featured at The Yard Theatre.
- D’Arcy has an impressive portfolio when it comes to the theatre industry. They have performed in different theatrical productions such as Against at the Almeida Theatre, Pillowman at the Oxford Playhouse, and A Girl in School Uniform (Walks into a Bar) at the West Yorkshire Playhouse.
- D’Arcy has worked in several short films, such as United Strong Alone and O Holy Ghost.
- In 2020, they were cast in the comedy-drama film Misbehavior. The same year, they were cast as Emma Hobday in ‘Mothering Sunday,’ a romantic-drama movie.
- D’Arcy has done applaudable work in the television industry. They were cast in the TV drama series Wanderlust, for which they played the role of Naomi Richards. Along with that, they convincingly played the role of Alma in the drama series Wild Bill.
- They have been cast for the role of enigmatic Rhaenrya Targaryen, the main protagonist in the HBO fantasy series House of the Dragon. This has been their most potent and noteworthy role to date, and they have received praise from critics and audiences alike.
- In a brief career, D’Arcy has an impressive wealth of $500,000. With major projects such as House of The Dragon, their popularity and wealth will surely skyrocket.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here