David Goggins is a well-known American ultra-marathon runner and ultra-distance cyclist who has recently become famous for the books he has published along with his motivational speaking gigs. He is a retired United States Navy Seal who served in the war against Afghanistan and Iraq and served as an Air Force Tactical Air Control Party member.
While some people may have heard about David Goggins, they probably don’t know how old he is, his height, or even his net worth as of 2020. For those who are ready to learn more, keep reading. Here they can learn everything they ever wanted to know about David Goggins, and so much more.
A Brief Overview of Goggins Life and Accomplishments
- When David was growing up, he considered himself weak, overweight, and was obsessed with what everyone though of him. He hated the person looking back at him in the mirror. This is what encouraged David to make a change.
This change began with signing up for Hell Weeks like someone would for spin classes, along with Army Ranger School, U.S. Armed Forces training, Navy SEAL, Air Force Tactical Air Controller training, Enlisted Honor Man, and completed more than 60 ultra-marathons. He also earned and held the Guinness World Record for pull-ups, which was achieved by doing 4,030 in 17 hours. He has written a book, toured the podcast circuit, engaged in live performances, and more.
The History of David Goggins
- He was born on February 17th, 1975. He was born in Buffalo, New York and has African American heritage. Trunnis Goggins, his father, left David’s mother when David was just eight years old. According to many sources, David’s father was abusive, and as a small child, David was unable to protect himself or his mother from his father’s outbursts.
- David graduated from BUD/S training in 2001 and later from Army Ranger School where he received the “Top Honor Man” award in 2004. There are many who have referred to David as “the toughest man alive.”
In 2005, David first participated in the San Diego One Day ultra-marathon, where he finished fifth overall. He also did well in the 2006 Ultraman World Championship, where he placed second.
A Look at David Goggins
- In April of 2020, Goggins was 45 years old and was six foot four inches, weighing 187 pounds.
- Unfortunately, there isn’t a lot of information about his personal life. He married Aleeza Goggins, a nurse, in 2005 in a secret marriage ceremony. According to rumors that were circulating at the time, the two divorced based on intimacy issues. While the timeline isn’t clear, at some point Aleeza was also part of his support team who took care of him while he ran in various events. After the divorce, Aleeza made personal comments to the media about their life; however, none of these have been substantiated to date.
His Net Worth
- Throughout his life, Goggins has had several professions, including being in the Army and an athlete. By participating in various events, winning awards, and thanks to his various careers, Goggins has achieved a net worth of more than $500K. He is also a motivational speaker, which generates a salary of approximately $107K per year. During his time in the army, he earned $60K per year, resulting in a total lifetime military salary of $240K.
Today, David is not only an amazing and talented athlete, he is very respected in the community and around the world. He isn’t open about his personal life but makes every effort to present himself in a positive manner to leave a good impression of himself on the world.
He is a determined individual and there are many who believe he will continue to do great things in coming years. His achievements to date are impressive and being even better is a driving force in Goggins life.
Some Motivational David Goggins Videos!!
How To Get Motivated | David Goggins Navy SEAL – MOST Motivational Speech
The Most Motivating 6 Minutes of Your Life | David Goggins
David Goggins Life Advice Will Change Your Future (MUST WATCH)
How David Goggins Became “That Guy” | From Fat & Broken To Navy SEAL
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here