You landed on this page probably because you’re seeking a legit online business. And you want to find out if Dino Gomez’s Funnel Consultant Society can truly help you achieve your goal of financial freedom.
If that resonates with you, then you’ve come to the right place. In my Funnel Consultant Society review, I’m going to show you everything you need to know about the course to help you decide if you can make money with it or not.
Ready? Let’s get started.
What is Funnel Consultant Society?
- This is a course that teaches aspiring digital entrepreneurs how to run their digital marketing agencies that generate leads for their clients using Facebook ads.
- Basically, the course is about teaching you how to run Facebook ads for companies and local businesses. Dino claims to have a blueprint that guides you to land clients and get paid for your service.
It also teaches you how to manage multiple clients by using Facebook’s automated features. Dino claims to offer you a blueprint of how he’s able to run effective ads for his clients.
I quite agree that running Facebook ads for businesses is a very lucrative and highly profitable online business. Facebook is a social media giant with almost 2 billion monthly active users. The platform provides a large pool of data for businesses to reach their target audience. And market their products or services to them.
Year in year out, businesses spend billions of dollars in ad budget just to get their offerings right in front of their audience. Digital advertising, especially Facebook ads, has recorded huge success in helping businesses secure footholds in the growing competitive global marketplace.
That said, I’m not against the idea or the possibility of making money by running Facebook ads for businesses. What I intend to help you discover is if Dino’s course can wield you with the right strategy to help you survive in the deep ocean of Facebook advertising.
By the time we get to the end of this review, you’ll be able to make an informed decision on whether you should invest in it. Or move on with a better and easier alternative way to succeed online.
Who’s Dino Gomez?
Dino is a digital marketer with a proven track record. He started out as an SEO manager at a digital marketing firm. He later quit his job, set up his own agency and started working as a digital consultant for companies.
- Dino’s voyage into independent digital consultation services proved to be a huge success. He started making money by landing high-budget clients.
Dino’s encouraged by the success he’s able to achieve with his business. He started Funnel Consultant Society as a training platform to teach interested individuals how they can achieve success too using his method and approach. He focuses on Facebook ads.
The Overview of Dino’s Course
The course is divided into six modules. I’m going to provide you with the summary of each module to give you a sneak peek into what you’d learn in case you later decide to invest in the course.
Here's a module-by-module rundown of the content of the course.
Module 1: Introduction
- Facebook Auction
- Ads manager
- Facebook’s guidelines
- Different types of campaigns
- Facebook pixel setup, etc
Module 2: Basic Targeting
Here, you’ll learn:
- How to target the right audience
- How to place ads
- How to explore new targeting options
- How to avoid common advertiser Mistakes
Module 3: Advanced Targeting
This module offers insights on advanced targeting. You’ll learn about:
- Custom audiences
- Lookalike Audiences
- Retargeting, etc.
Module 4: Facebook Ad Types
The focus of this module is to walk you through different Facebook ad types. Lessons include:
- Facebook Ad Types
- Static Image
- Carousel Ads
- Lead generation Ads
Module 5: Optimization Techniques
Here, you’ll learn how to:
- Create ads that convert
- Implement A/B testing for effective ads
- Create engaging Ad copy
- Optimize campaigns
- Track results
Module 6: Client Management
This is the final module. It teaches ideas on how to effectively manage your clients. Lessons to learn include:
- How to managing multiple client campaigns
- Driving leads to a client
- The best clients and niches to target
- Drafting Proposals to clients
- Proprietary software to manage multiple clients
So How Much Does Funnel Consultant Society By Dino Gomez Cost?
The course price isn’t readily available on the website. Well, I can’t seem to rationalize that. If you’re interested in enrolling for the program, you’ll first have to schedule a sales call with a representative of the program. Once you’re accepted, they tell you how much you’d be paying as enrollment fee.
Meanwhile, there are former students of the program who said they paid $497 in addition to $97 ClickFunnels monthly subscription.
Not being upfront about the course price raises a question over the transparency of the course creator. Pricing is an important factor that people consider when making a buying decision.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
Funnel Consultant Society: Is it legit or another scam?
- I don’t think the course is a scam. If anything, Dino boasts of creating a course with the most reviews. Although this claim is, at its best, an extreme case of self-aggrandizement as its veracity remains unproven.
- Nevertheless, it’s true that the course has garnered lots of positive reviews. This abundance of reviews is indicative that people are finding Dino’s strategies useful.
That said, the biggest question is, can you really make money with Dino’s course?
Well, it’s not guaranteed that you’ll make money by enrolling for this course.
Please don’t get me wrong. My intention isn’t to denigrate or badmouth the course. As I mentioned earlier, running Facebook ads for companies is one of the most profitable online businesses today. In fact, you can make 4-5 figures monthly if you truly understand how to run successful ads that generate qualified leads.
But the point is, running effective Facebook ads isn’t a piece of cake as many people would make you believe. You can end up wasting clients’ ad budget on failed or low-performing ads if you lack strategies that guarantee results. If this happens, clients will have to dump you for a better marketer.
Facebook advertising is uniquely complex, and even complicated. Marketers face many pitfalls and uncertainties that make it more challenging to get results. Facebook ads are beyond crafting nice ad copy and picking compelling images. Unfortunately, many people jump on the bandwagon without taking time to learn the secrets of running ads that bring massive ROI to their clients.
Having said that, I doubt if Dino’s course is the best resource to make you successful at running Facebook ads.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
Dino doesn’t provide a fail-proof strategy to help you overcome the hitches associated with Facebook advertising.
To help guide you further in your decision, I’m going to run through some notable pros and cons of the course.
Pros and Cons of Funnel Consultant Society
The pros include:
- The course provides useful insights into Facebook advertising that’s especially ideal for beginners
- There’s a networking opportunity for alumni of the program
- The course has many positive reviews
- Students get one-on-one screenshare coaching twice weekly
The cons are:
- Dino doesn’t offer a rounded and reflective approach to FB advertising. Facebook advertising is very complex: it involves several intricate steps. To this end, you need to work with a proven system that guarantees results. This, I believe, is lacking in Dino’s course. The course only seems to scrape the bottom without going deep into providing an effective strategy that works in any niche.
Although Dino claims to provide you with a blueprint that shows how he achieves results for his clients in certain niches. But come to think about this: Dino is going to be teaching the strategy to as many students that would be enrolling for the course. Before you know it, the niches become highly saturated leaving you to grapple with stiff competition.
An effective blueprint should be the one that works across all niches. This allows students to survive regardless of the niche their clients are coming from.
- Some people are of the opinion that the course is quite affordable. Thus, it’s not a bad idea giving it a try. I don’t think this point holds water. While price is an important factor, it should be the prime factor to determine whether you’re going to buy a course or not. The important thing is to decide whether or not the course can help you make money.
For me, I would rather go for a course that comes with a higher price tag, but with higher chances of success than the one lowly priced one with little or no value to offer.
Is there a better and easier alternative out there?
If you’re really serious about making money online, I’d like to introduce you to a better alternative.
I’m a serial digital entrepreneur who’s ventured into several online businesses in the past. A handful of these businesses helped me make money, but for a short period of time. Others got my hands burned.
Like Dino, I spotted the high earning potential in Facebook advertising, and it’s helped me to create a 6-figure online business. But unlike Dino’s course, I work with a system that simplifies the complexity of FB advertising.
This program doesn’t only provide a blueprint for running successful FB ads, it offers me and thousands of other members the strategies that work in any niches. That is, we don’t have to restrict ourselves to certain niches that may soon become saturated.
This program is called the Local Marketing Vault.
What is the Local Marketing Vault?
The Local Marketing Vault is an easy to duplicate funnels and Facebook ads program that shows you how to build a profitable business by helping local companies to generate qualified leads. With The Local Marketing Vault, you can earn 4-5 figures in retainer fee monthly.
LMV provides you with tested, proven and easy-to-implement strategies to conveniently generate leads. The program offers a guarantee for success as it comes with high-converting pre-built funnels. These pre-built funnels give you the leverage to avoid the pitfalls associated with setting up successful campaigns.
You should check out LMV if you’re really serious about making easy and consistent income online. To read what people who’ve succeeded with the Local Marketing Vault are saying, click HERE.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here