Everything you need to know about Chris Cavallini Net Worth
Chris Cavallini is an American Entrepreneur who is known for having founded Nutrition Solutions that is a lifestyle and meal prep company. It provides healthy meals for people who are looking to accomplish fitness or health-related goals. Alongside he is also running his own self-motivational podcast called Start Today Podcast. He is considered to be one of the most famous social media entrepreneurs. Chris has an estimated net worth of $ 8 million as of 2021. He struggled a lot as a kid which motivated him to achieve greatness, here are some facts about him and his journey towards success.
Early Life and Career
- Chris was born on January 19th, 1983 in the United States of America. He grew up as an insecure, unhappy kid, with a lack of normalcy, structure of the discipline.
- His mother had him when she was just 16 years old and split up with his dad later on. She got addicted to drugs which eventually turned Chris into a product of the system. He was transferred from one foster home to another before eventually making his way to stay with his biological grandmother. She also had some problems of her own.
- Due to the lack of love and attention, he started to act out at a very young age he started taking drugs like marijuana. Started drinking, trespassing, and assault with a deadly weapon. He was arrested more than 17 times before his 18th birthday.
- After high school, he decided to join the navy and get his act together. But after he got out he slipped back into his old habits and started selling anabolic steroids.
- His drug dealer friends were getting caught and going to prison because of it.
After he knew that his friends were getting caught it was only a matter of time till the police would take him in and he’d be behind bars himself. He began transitioning out of the drug dealer phase. He started taking baby steps like making his bed every day, cleaning his car, washing the dishes. While also reading every self-help book he could get his hands on.
- Chris was offered a deal that was two years in jail for the crimes that he has committed. Against his attorney's advice, he didn't take the offer so he had to plead guilty in court. More than a hundred people showed up in his defense proving that he was a changed man.
- Chris started his own healthy meal delivery company. He was always into fitness so it worked out perfectly for him.
- He really wanted to do something positive and avoid going to jail that is why he opted for this.
- Fast Forward to the present day Chris is now the CEO of Nutrition Solutions from which he makes at least 8 figures a year.
- He has also become an online influencer, sharing his experience on popular podcasts, before he started his own podcast.
Chris has a mandatory personal development hour for his employees at work. During that time they just focus on themselves while there are no distractions. He also pays them to do workouts every week. His goal is to build mental toughness and eradicate discomfort.
- Every Friday they do community service as a team. It can be anything whether feeding the needy, cleaning the streets, handing out healthy snacks to kids, anything that would give his employees a taste of philanthropy.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here