What does it mean to set your priorities straight? Prioritizing something means that it is the most important thing in your life, and you plan on dealing with it before doing anything else.
Therefore, by prioritizing something you make it the center of your attention. You need to prioritize something productive in your life so that it leads you towards success. Check out the following priority quotes so that you are able to turn around your life.
- “To change your life, you need to change your priorities.” Mark Twain
- “Think of your priorities, not in terms of what activities you do, but when you do them. Timing is everything.” Dan Millman
- “Schedule your priorities.” Stephen Covey
- “Be ambitious. Get things done. Keep your priorities straight, your mind right and your head up.” Anonymous
- “Like it or not, the world evolves, priorities change and so do you.” Marilu Henner
- “Your priorities are your character.” Anonymous
- “Want to be successful? Change your priorities!” Himmilicious
- “There is no one busy in this world, it’s always about priorities. You will always find time for the things you feel important.” Nishan Panwar
- “Sometimes things in life happen that allow us to understand our priorities very clearly.” Mariska Hargitay
- “You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage – pleasantly, smilingly, non-apologetically – to say ‘no’ to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger ‘yes’ burning inside. The enemy of the ‘best’ is often the ‘good’.”
- “Times of transition are strenuous, but I love them. They are an opportunity to purge, rethink, prioritize, and be intentional about new habits. We can make our new normal any way we want.” Kristin Armstrong
- “Make yourself a priority.” Anonymous
- “When you have too many top priorities, you effectively have no top priorities.” Stephen Covey
- “Instead of saying “I don’t have time” try saying “it’s not a priority,” and see how that feels.” Laura Vanderkam
- “If you chase two rabbits, you will not catch either one.” Russian Proverb
- “Indeed, this life is a test. It is a test of many things – of our convictions and priorities, our faith and faithfulness, our patience and our resilience, and in the end, our ultimate desires.” Sheri L. Dew
- “What you prioritize defines your life.” BossBabe
- “Let us reflect on what is true of value in life, what gives meaning to our lives, and set our priorities on the basis of that.” Dalai Lama
- “A simple life is not seeing how little we can get by with – that’s poverty – but how efficiently we can put first things first. When you’re clear about your purpose and your priorities, you can painlessly discard whatever does not support these, whether it’s clutter in your cabinets or commitments on your calendar.” Victoria Moran
- “Your priorities aren’t what you say they are. They are revealed by how you live.” Anonymous
- “Action expresses priorities.” Mahatma Gandhi
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here