Need to achieve perfection in life? These motivational quotes on excellence are just the right ingredient you're missing.
It is important for you to always hold yourself to a high standard, and to strive for excellence. The excellence of character doesn’t happen suddenly, instead it is developed throughout your life by constantly engaging in different aspects of life.
- “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” Ralph Marston
- “Excellence is never an accident; it is the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution, and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities.” Anonymous
- “Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.” John Gardner
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.” Aristotle
- “Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence.” Jessica Guidobono
- “Once you have experienced excellence you will never again be content with mediocrity.” Thomas S. Monson
- “Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident.” Abdul Kalam
- “Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better.” Pat Riley
- “Aspire greatly; anything less than a commitment to excellence becomes an acceptance of mediocrity.” Brian Tracy
- “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” Vince Lombardi
- “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” Steve Jobs
- “Striving for excellence motivates you.” Harriet Braiker
- “The noblest search is the search for excellence.” Anonymous
- “The excellence is in the details.” Gregory L. Sullivan
- “Pursue excellence and success will follow.” Rancho
- “Excellence requires discomfort.” T. D. Jakes
- “Excellence is pursuing and doing the best we can with the gifts and abilities God gives is.” Anonymous
- “Consistency always leads to excellence. Whatever you do in life always be consistent.” Anonymous
- “The extent of your impact on the world depends on the size of your devotion to excellence.” Robin Sharma
- “Excellence is not a gift, but a skill that takes practice. We do not act rightly because we are excellent in fact we achieve excellence by acting rightly.” Plato
- “I’ve always had that obsessive will to win and a commitment to excellence.” Sumner Redstone
- “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less than excellent work.” Thomas J Watson
- “Excellence in anything increases your potential in everything. Nothing with value comes without a price.” Anonymous
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here