Everything you need to know about Trippie Redd Net Worth
Micheal Lamar White II who is professionally known as Trippie Redd is an American Rapper who gained fame from uploading his tracks on Soundcloud. He released a mixtape that was titled A love letter to you and that is the reason why he gained fame. He has an estimated net worth of $8 million as of 2021. Here are some interesting facts about Trippie Redd.
Early Life and Career
- Trippie Redd was born on 30th September 1998 in Canton, Ohio. He is part Irish, part Native American, and part African American. His mother raised him along with his three siblings all by herself doing multiple jobs while his father was in jail.
- He grew up in Canton and moved to Columbus, Ohio several times before settling.
- His older brother was a rapper and his inspiration but he passed away in a car crash in 2014.
- His interest in music started because of his mother as she used to play him songs of different artists, after that he saw his brother progress in the field which made him passionate about rapping.
- When he was growing up he listened to Mariah Carrey, 50 Cent, and 2Pac with his mom. But as he got older he developed some interest in other artists like Gucci Mane, Drake, Lil Wayne.
- After graduating from high school he moved to Atlanta and started working with a rapper Lil Wop before he scored a record deal.
- Initially, he started going by the name Lil 14 but after some time his friends started calling him Trippy Hippy due to which he found a group name that already existed so he replaced Hippy with Reed.
Career beginning and success
Trippie has a thing for number 14. It has been tattooed in between his eyes and other parts of the body. It is also embedded in his merch. The meaning of this number is that he grew up on the the14th street in Canton, Ohio. He never wants to forget where he came from. Secondly, there is also a spiritual element to the number 14. According to trippie there are angels looking over him and making sure he does good and is kept safe.
- Trippie says that his brother's passing was a blessing in disguise. It ignited a fire inside of him for his career. Music was the only way he dealt with deep pain in his life.
- Lil Wop was the first person who believed in Redd and he helped him start his own record studio.
- When he signed his first record label he brought home $300,000 and got cars for his whole family. He takes pride in knowing that he is the Santa Claus of the family.
- The music that he makes is a mixture of different genres such as hip hop, alternative music, R&B. He says that he is eccentric when picking beats when it comes to music. He makes music as long as it appeals to the ear.
- He was also arrested in May 2018 when he assaulted another fellow rapper. He had already assaulted his girlfriend which had occurred in a fistfight between the two.
- He has a very small circle of friends along with that his net worth continues to climb.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here