Learn whether PPC is right for your business or should you choose another marketing strategy?
PPC (Pay Per Click) is an advertising model in which an advertiser pays a fee whenever someone clicks on their ads online. It relies on data and keywords thus delivering efficient and quick results for businesses. PPC can help you turn your business around if used properly. Learn below about the 4 factors that determine whether PPC is the right strategy for your business.
Your Business Has Untapped Resources
- Sales for businesses can rise and fall, due to a variety of factors. If the sales have been low for the most part of the quarter, then it means they are definitely stagnant. If the business does not fix this situation soon, it will result in huge losses and eventually bankruptcy for the business.
The usual measures taken by businesses include incentivizing sales by giving targets to the sales department, increasing spending on advertising and marketing, as well as attempting to increase value for the customer. However these measures are slow to work, often produce the results a little too late, and by the time they start to be effective the business has already suffered a lot.
- If the business has untapped resources, and a great potential to cater to a sudden increase in demand then the best option is to invest in a PPC campaign. By utilizing a variety of strategies, PPC will help the business get noticed by potential customers.
The business will experience a sharp increase in demand and sales. The only important thing to consider is if the business can adequately deliver and utilize its resources effectively.
Your Target Market Is Underserved
- It is crucial for a business to serve and understand its target market well. The target market is where most of a business's sales and profits are going to come from. If the business has decided to run a PPC campaign, then a thorough understanding of its target market will help it to maximize CTR and ROI.
A PPC campaign relies on demographic data along with good keyword research. This is what makes it effective for businesses. By combining data and keywords, a business can have their advertisements reach the right customer, thus enabling them to make a purchase. This translates as instant profits. When using PPC there are several lead generation strategies that can be employed as well.
Your Advertising ROI Is Low
- Most businesses that are struggling will consider advertising spending as money that won’t make a significant impact on improving profitability. If your business has been spending big chunks of its budget on advertising without getting a good enough ROI, then you need to consider investing in a PPC campaign.
Unlike traditional advertising models, a PPC campaign does not cost a lot of money. It also does not ask a business to commit a fixed amount throughout the life of the campaign. As you run the campaign, you learn about the online behavior of your target audience and can tweak your PPC campaign accordingly. This helps to efficiently spend your marketing budget, save money, and improve your ROI in the short term. PPC is an advertising strategy that is used by both large and small businesses alike.
Can You Afford Multiple Strategies & Training Your Staff?
- Some businesses feel that a single strategy isn’t working as well as it should. They utilize multiple advertising strategies, often using data from one source and complementing it with another strategy to maximize their reach and ROI. This is an excellent way but can be costly. If your advertising budget allows, it is recommended to run a PPC campaign to know more about your target audience. This data can then be used to create and run other marketing campaigns.
Most businesses simply hire a PPC consultancy for their PPC campaigns. In order to cut down costs, a business can also invest in their employees by having them learn all about PPC advertising. This knowledge will benefit the employees for their own personal development goals, as well as the business by saving consultancy fees. There are several PPC learning courses available on the internet, such as one by Local Marketing Vault.
If you are a business and are interested in learning more about PPC then we, at The Daily Sem, highly recommend taking the PPC learning course by Local Marketing Vault. They have a 5500+ member community on Facebook and employ the latest industry trends and practices while teaching about PPC.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here