This Total Wealth Insider review is dedicated to providing you every piece of information and detail you want to know about this newsletter.
You probably wanted to test your luck in the stock market, and during research, you came across this newsletter. Now you want to know whether it's worth it or not? Is Total Wealth Insider legit or a scam? Stick with me; I’m going to answer all your questions about this newsletter.
But first, I want to make a disclaimer:
Disclaimer: I’m not reviewing Total Wealth Insider to promote this newsletter or to criticize unfairly. This review is my honest and professional opinion. By no means, I'm associated or affiliated with this newsletter or its publishing company in any way. I will get no benefit if you buy the subscription to this newsletter or not.
All set and done. Now, let’s jump on the review.
An Overview Of The Total Wealth Insider:
- Total Wealth Insider is a monthly subscription-based investment newsletter by Jeff Yastine. It is published by Banyan Hill Publishing, which is a reputed financial and investment research institute with a range of global economic, finance, and investment experts. Banyan Hill is a part of Agora Group of Companies, a mammoth publishing network. Banyan Hill has a 4.7 rating on Trustpilot, which is regarded as excellent.
- Jeff Yastine is a known financial expert. He has worked with Banyan Hill, The Oxford Club, and Wealth Press. Before that, he was a senior correspondent at CNBC.
- Total Wealth Insider shares stock recommendations and investment and financial advice with its subscribers.
- This newsletter plays in the “big leagues.” This means that beginners or small traders are not the target audience of this newsletter. It is targeted more at sharks, who can take more significant risks for massive gains.
- Most of this newsletter's recommendations are about the latest technology, gold, cybersecurity, green energy, infrastructure, etc. These investment areas are not compatible with just-starters or beginners. They require a shrewd investing mind and a higher risk-tolerance level.
- Total Wealth Insider claims to make you massive gains if you act on their risky advice.
- If you want to summarize their investment recommendations in one sentence, it would be this: you will either gain big or lose big by paying heed to their suggestions.
- These recommendations are more focused on tech and cybersecurity. If you're interested in investing in any of these, this newsletter may help you.
What’s Included In The Subscription Package?
You receive the following goodies when you subscribe to this newsletter:
It's the most obvious thing to say. You receive the main mean in the course, Total Wealth Insider, for the 12 months. This newsletter shares all of their expertise regarding finance, stocks, trading, and investment. You read the opinions and recommendations of the experts. They also inform you about the latest developments happening in the investing world.
The market changes on a day-to-day basis. Every other day something newsworthy happened in the market. Along with it, the positions of buying or sell also move. These sudden changes are communicated to you via email alerts. It's included in the subscription package.
Jeff holds a weekly webinar. In this webinar, he talks about the recommended stocks, their current positions, and either they are moving or not. When you become a member by buying a subscription, you're also given access to this weekly webinar.
Past Issues Of The Newsletter:
When you buy a subscription and create an account on the website, you're awarded access to a members-only page, where you can read the past issues of Total Wealth Insider and other reports.
The podcast is the current trendy thing. Most of the entrepreneurs are doing podcasts to connect with their followers. Jeff also publishes a weekly podcast. In this podcast, he generally talks about the market, whether it is going up or down. He shares the latest information with the audience.
And that's all you get when you subscribe to this newsletter.
I would say that Jeff and Banyan Hill have some authority attached to their names. They usually don't recommend anything without solid reasons. But they can be wrong as nobody can predict the market with 100% certainty. And when it comes to the stock market, a lot is also dependent on luck.
Most of their recommendations are for big players. People who know how to play the game. People who can bear risks in the hope of a big catch. People who can sort out the good information.
But it is a little too exotic and adventurous for the people just entering into the market with a little money. They would not bear the loss if the recommendations turned out to be wrong.
How Much Does Its Subscription Cost?
- Although Total Wealth Insider is targeted at pros, it is not costly.
- Its price for the yearly subscription is just $47.
- If you want to buy a lifetime membership, you can get it for $595.
- Looking at what you get at this price, I would say that it's a steal. If you're interested in investing in stocks, the price tag of this newsletter will not hurt you.
But the question is do you need it or not. You have to look into the usefulness of this newsletter and many others and choose the one best suited for your needs.
Total Wealth Insider: Legit Or Just Another Scam?
I would say firmly that Total Wealth Insider is NOT a scam, and Jeff Yastine is not a scammer.
- Banyan Hill Publishing is a reputed institution. They have world-class financial and economic experts and investors. Their advice is based on the expertise of these experts.
- Most of their customers are satisfied with their services. Although there are some angry customers and some negative reviews, that's quite common when you're in a business.
- They are operating according to the legal requirements of US laws.
- The price of the newsletter is low, and there's no chance of scam at this price.
Keeping in view the information provided to you in this review, you have to determine yourself about this newsletter's worth. If you think that this type of information will increase your chances of making some bucks in the stock market, you should buy it.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
How Easy Is It To Make Money With Total Wealth Insider?
- Honestly, making money in the stock market is not a walk in the park.
- It's not just buying or selling or some clicking here and there; there are analyses and luck involved in making it.
- It makes it hard for beginners to make money in the stock market. That's why; many beginners actually lose money in stocks instead of making any.
- I would say it bluntly that Total Wealth Insider would not help you make money if you're new in stocks and investments. The advice they provide in this newsletter is drawn towards the riskier side. It is more targeted at experienced and pro investors.
So, in my opinion, if you’re a beginner or new to the market, this newsletter would not help you much in getting traction.
Do I Recommend It?
It depends. Truly, I don't want to either reject it or recommend it to everyone.
- I recommend it for seasoned, professional, and experienced investors who want to know experts' ambitious recommendations and opinions. If you're one of them, it means you have some money to take a risk at. You are for the giant hunts, and you can bear losses for that. I recommend you to subscribe to this newsletter; you will get some valuable advice.
- If you're just entering into the investing space or have little money to spend, I don't recommend you to buy the Total Wealth Insider subscription. It is not meant for you. You can check any other financial newsletter for advice and recommendations.
But I would be doing a disservice here if I would not reveal my views about investing in the stock market. I regard it as a waste of time and money. Some people buy stocks in the hope of passive income, but it’s more like passive losing money. A very low number of small-time traders and investors make some money; most of them actually lose it. Success in stocks for beginners and small-timers is primarily dependent on luck, which is not a good strategy.
That’s why I don’t recommend investing in stocks. If you’re already a millionaire and losing some money would not hurt you much, and you're interested in stocks, then I would say you to go ahead and dip your toes. But if you're not like that, then you should stay miles away from investing in stocks. Your best bet is to learn some profitable skill and try to build a career.
What Skill Should I Learn For Making Money?
- I have 15 years of online marketing experience, making a 4-5 figure monthly income.
- Do you want to know my ‘secret'? It's local lead generation.
- I never came across a more profitable, easy, and in-demand online money-making method.
- In this method, you acquire leads for the local businesses and put them down in the funnel. You are paid a good commission for that.
- Now it's not like buying some stocks and then waiting to make some money when the prices of those stocks rise. Lead generation is an active and more rewarding job.
- You become the backbone of local businesses; they can't afford to lose you because you are bringing in new customers, which is the lifeline of every business.
- I use Facebook ads for attracting leads. Through these ads, I attract interested persons and put them into a funnel for conversions.
Indeed, creating successful Facebook ads is not child’s play. But it's also not brain surgery. You can learn this skill easily from Local Marketing Vault.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
What Is Local Marketing Vault?
If you want to learn lead generation through Facebook ads, this program is the Holy Grail. They will provide you the most advanced training in Facebook ads and sales funnels.
- Even if you don’t know the ABC of lead generation, you will get instant traction after the training.
- You don’t have to be a pro marketer to make a kill; even the beginners earn 4-5 figures in monthly income when they apply this training.
- The best part of this program is that it’s super-practical. Even during learning, you can apply these teachings on the side.
- This program also provides you with pre-made sales funnels. You can implement them to your client’s business or tailor them as you want.
- A private Facebook group of 5500 digital marketers is also waiting for you in this program.
If you want to make good money or build a great career, you have to become active. You can't wait around for life to happen. You have to make it happen. And for that, Total Wealth Insider or any other investment newsletter would not help you much.
Change your financial destiny by joining Local Marketing Vault.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here