True happiness isn’t attained through materialistic things. It can be found in the little things if you stop worrying and being anxious all the time. Below are some quotes on happiness that can help.
Your happiness should not be dependant on someone else. May these quotes inspire you to focus on your happiness.
- “The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go.” Dodinsky
- “Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is.” Mandy Hale
- “Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy. No person will make you happy unless you decide to be happy. Your happiness will not come to you. It can only come from you.” Ralph Marston
- “Happiness is not out there, it’s in you.” Anonymous
- “Happiness is a state of mind.” ATGW
- “Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.” Anonymous
- “Happiness is a choice.” Melissa Marr
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” Omar Khayyam
- “True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.” Seneca
- “Don’t let the silly little things steal your happiness.” Anonymous
- “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Being happy is letting go of what slows you down.” Mike Falzone
- “Happiness is an inside job. Don’t assign anyone else that much power over your life.” Mandy Hale
- “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” Jim Rohn
- “Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.” Anonymous
- “Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have.” Anonymous
- “Happiness is contagious, pass it on.” Anonymous
- “The most simple things can bring the most happiness.” Izabella Scorupco
- “Those who desire happiness, find themselves.” Charles Orlando
- “Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances.” Benjamin Franklin
- “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” Marcel Proust
- “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” Buddha
- “Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others. By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves.” Gordon B. Hinckley
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” Albert Schweitzer
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here