Everything you need to know about NLE Choppa Net Worth
Bryson Lashun Potts is an American rapper who is professionally known as NLE Choppa. He hails from Memphis, Tennessee. He has been passionate about music ever since he was a young kid. He paved his way slowly towards success after recognizing his love for music. He rose to fame somewhere around January 2019 when his single became famous among millions of people. It went up to 36 on the Billboard Hot 100. He has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2021. Here are some interesting facts about him and his life.
Early Life and Career
- Choppa was born on November 1st, 2002. His mother was from Jamaica but he was raised in Memphis, Tennessee. It was only his mother and him in his childhood and they stick to each other
- He got enrolled in a high school nearby where he started to play basketball. He played basketball for a while but once he made friends he started to discover music.
- Choppa began freestyling with his friends at the age of 14 and by the time he was 15 years old he started taking music seriously.
- Initially, he put the idea of music in his mother's mind who fully supported him and decided to become his manager and manage his staff. She has been his manager ever since he started his music career.
- He released his first album in March 2018 soon after which he released a mixtape as well.
- His favorite rapper growing up was Lil Wayne. He is also a very big Bob Marley fan. He has admired Weezy all his childhood because of his unique rapping style and technique.
- Where did he even think of the name Choppa? It's not that difficult to find out. When he was a young boy he got the nickname Choppa. He got the name YRN Choppa but later he changed it to NLE to represent the Warner records sub-label, no love entertainment.
Love towards music
He has many idols and mentors that he looks up to and wants to follow in their footsteps. He aspires to make better music and enhance his skills as time passes by. NLE once said that he met Stevie Wonder at a party and he didn't talk much but he just said two words “Keep working” which have stuck with him ever since. He knows that the key to success is to keep hustling and running after your dreams.
- His mother is his biggest supporter and she has helped him in every aspect of his life and career. Apart from his music, she hopes to help him open his own sneaker shop because he is a sneakerhead and also jumps into the weed business.
- When he first uploaded his songs on YouTube he got up to 140 million views on his songs.
- Shotta flow was one of the songs that went platinum on his channel banging up to 130 million views.
- Multiple major record label companies offered him multi-million dollar deals but he didn't take any of them. Instead, he signed a deal with UnitedMasters who let him own his own music and that is what he wanted entirely, to own his own music.
- The hardest part about being a musician is the lack of sleep. He spends most of his nights and days in the studio recording new songs and waiting for them to turn out the way he wants to.
- He’s currently dating an Instagram influencer. He has been in a controversy with his ex-girlfriend which has not yet been sorted out.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here