The means of solving an issue or dealing with a tough problem is known as a solution. A lot of times people find themselves stuck in different situations, unable to reach a solution.
In those times, it is important for one to remember that every problem has a solution, you just need to start working to find an answer to that problem.
- “Do not blame the world. Find a solution.” Sri Chinmoy
- “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that created them.”
- “Impossible only means that you haven’t found the solution yet.” Anonymous
- “Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.” Tina Fey
- “Sometimes I just stop talking, and that solves everything.” Anonymous
- “Every problem has a solution. You just have to be creative enough to find it.” Travis Kalanick
- “Always look at the solution, not the problem. Learn to focus on what will give results.” Anonymous
- “For every problem, there is an answer. Empty your thoughts and allow the solution to visit you.” Anonymous
- “The solution to any problem – work, love, money, whatever – is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be.” Anonymous
- “If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.” Steve Jobs
- “The solution is always spiritual.” Anne Lamott
- “When you find no solution to a problem, it’s probably not a problem to be solved but rather a truth to be accepted.” Anonymous
- “Sometimes the easiest way to solve a problem is to stop participating in the problem.” Anonymous
- “If the challenge exists, so must the solution.” Rona Mlnarik
- “Identify your problems but give your power and energy to solutions.” Tony Robbins
- “Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate, and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.” Colin Powell
- “A person who sees a problem is a human being; a person who finds a solution is visionary; the person who goes out and does something about it is an entrepreneur.”
- “The fear of being different prevents most people from seeking new ways to solve their problems.” Robert Kiyosaki
- “Bottom line, I removed myself from the victim mentality and took control of my life. I’m not just going to take responsibility for the success in my life – I’m going to take responsibility for the failures in my life. When you’re willing to accept that you’re the problem, you immediately become the solution.” Eric Thomas
- “The great solution to all human problems is individual transformation.” Vernon Howard
- “When you have a ‘solution thinking mindset’ – and choose to focus 80% of your thoughts/words on solutions – you will not only be heading more speedily to long-term success, but you will immediately feel better at the moment.” Karen Salmansohn
- “Every startup should address a real and demonstrated need in the world – if you build a solution to a problem lost of people have, it’s so easy to sell your product to the world.” Kevin Systrom
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here