Does Taylor Swift really need an introduction? After all, who doesn’t know about her? If someone is a fan of pop music, then it is pretty much summed up that you must know about her.
Taylor Swift is one of the most famous best-selling music artists and is best known for writing songs based on her personal life that got her to bag several awards, and sell out millions of albums. The following are some inspirational quotes by Taylor Swift on what is success, and how to deal with it.
- “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” Taylor Swift
- “I’m intimidated by the fear of being average.” Taylor Swift
- “Silence speaks so much louder than screaming tantrums. Never give anyone an excuse to say that you’re crazy.” Taylor Swift
- “Giving up doesn’t always mean your weak, sometimes your just strong enough to let go.” Taylor Swift
- “We should love, not fall in love, because everything that falls, gets broken.” Taylor Swift
- “There are two ways you can go with pain. You can let it destroy you or use it as fuel to drive you to dream bigger, work harder.” Taylor Swift
- “I never want to change so much that people can’t recognize me.” Taylor Swift
- “There are two different categories of love. The first category is called a fairytale. The second category of love is called just another lesson.” Taylor Swift
- “In life, you learn lessons. And sometimes you learn them the hard way. Sometimes you learn them too late.” Taylor Swift
- “I think there is a lesson in knowing that you can live your life in a way that you’re proud of and people are still gonna take shots.” Taylor Swift
- “Just because there’s a hurricane going on around you doesn’t mean you have to open the window and look at it.” Taylor Swift
- “Never never never compare yourself to the beautiful girls. There’s always someone gorgeous who will make you feel like you’re not. It’s a total confidence buster!” Taylor Swift
- “We don’t need to share the same opinions as others, but we need to be respectful.” Taylor Swift
- “The cool thing about reading is that when you read a short story or you read something that takes your mind and expands where your thoughts can go, that’s powerful.” Taylor Swift
- “You have to be happy with who you are and the choices you make. If you don’t like yourself, you’ll never be truly happy.” Taylor Swift
- “If you go too far down the rabbit hole of what people think about you, it can change everything about who you are.” Taylor Swift
- “Be yourself, chase your dreams, and just never say never. That’s the best advice I could ever give someone.” Taylor Swift
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here