Sai Baba was a famous spiritual teacher. He changed the lives of many individuals who met him and kept on doing so for those whose hearts were touched by his affection.
Sai Baba did not come exclusively to lecture but rather to awaken humankind through his messages of adoration. According to accounts from his life, he preached the importance of realization of the self and criticized love towards perishable things.
His teachings concentrate on a moral code of love, forgiveness, helping others, charity, contentment, inner peace, and devotion to God. May his quotes awaken your mind to the highest level of consciousness.
- “There is only one caste, the caste of humanity. There is only one religion, the religion of love. There is only one language, the language of the heart.” Sai Baba
- “Before you speak, ask yourself: Is it kind? Is it necessary? Is it true? Does it improve the silence?” Sai Baba
- “Love all. Serve all. Help ever. Hurt never.” Sai Baba
- “Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.” Sai Baba
- “The life ahead can only be glorious if you learn to live in total harmony with the Lord.” Sai Baba
- “Life is a mosaic of pleasure and pain – grief is an interval between two moments of joy.” Sai Baba
- “Some say knowledge is power, but that is not true. Character is power.” Sai Baba
- “Look out into the universe and contemplate the glory of God. Observe the stars, millions of them, twinkling in the night sky, all with a message of unity, part of the very nature of God.” Sai Baba
- “Whenever you undertake to do something, do it thoroughly or not at all.” Sai Baba
- “What matters is to live in the present, live now, for every moment is now. It is your thoughts and acts of the moment that create your future. The outline of your future path already exists, for you created its pattern by your past.” Sai Baba
- “Let all beings in all the worlds be happy. Include this universal prayer in your prayers every day. This is my birthday message to you.” Sai Baba
- “Do not get attached to worldly things and pursuits. Be in the world, but do not let the world be in you.” Sai Baba
- “The secret of perfect health lies in keeping the mind always cheerful – never worried, never hurried, never borne down by any fear, thought or anxiety.” Sai Baba
- “Once we surrender our mind to God completely, He will take care of us in every way.” Sai Baba
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here