All you need to know about Tom Sturridge net worth
Tom Sturridge is an English actor who works in movies, TV dramas, and theatre. He has been a part of critically acclaimed movies such as Being Julia, The Boat That Rocked, and Like Minds. Sturridge hails from a family of actors and directors. He began his acting career at the age of 11. Sturridge has won several accolades for his remarkable performances in movies, TV shows, and Broadway plays. He has garnered praise for his portrayal of Lord Morpheus in The Netflix adaptation of The Sandman.
Sturridge’s net worth is estimated between $3-5 million. According to sources, he has a monthly income of $20,000. Listed below are some interesting facts about this budding actor.
Early Life and Career
- Thomas Sidney Jerome Sturridge was born on 21st December 1985 in London, England.
- Both his parents belong to the entertainment industry. He is the son of the renowned actress Pheobe Nicholls and director Charles Sturridge. His grandparents, Anthony Nicholls and Faith Kent, were also prominent actors.
- Tom studied at the prestigious Winchester College.
- Sturridge was exposed to the world of entertainment since childhood. He wanted to become an actor from a young age. When he was 11 years old, Tom performed in the TV production The Re-telling of the Gullivers Travel under his father’s tutelage.
- He began his professional acting career in 2004 with the movie ‘Being Julia’.
- In 2005, Tom was cast in the TV production “The Fair Youth.” Tom convincingly played the complex and controversial role of William Herbert, who was the gay lover of William Shakespeare.
- In 2006, Tom was cast in the psychological thriller movie called ‘Like Minds/Murderous Intent. Tom received rave reviews for his spectacular performance in the movie.
- In 2009, Tom was featured in a high-profile comedy movie called “The Boat That Rocked.” The movie starred other prominent celebrities such as Philip Seymour Hoffman, Rhys Ifans, and Bill Nighy.
- Next, Tom participated in the stage play “Punk Rock.” Due to his spectacular performance in the play, he won the 2009 Critics’ Circle Theatre Award.
- Tom is at the zenith of his career as he is set to star in several movies such as ‘Waiting For Forever,’ ‘On The Road,’ and ‘Junkhearts.’
- He is playing the role of Lord Morpheus in the TV series The Sandman. With such great projects in line, Tom’s fame and fortune will grow in the years to come.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here