The way towards healing is important if you want to live a happy life. You will never be able to feel content with yourself unless you have healed completely. Healing means to become healthy about you from within.
Your body, mind, and soul becomes whole again once you have healed completely. The following healing quotes will definitely pave the path for you to feel better.
- “Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it.” Tori Amos
- “We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion.” Max de Pree
- “It’s when we start working together that the real healing takes place.” David Hume
- “Yoga is a method for restraining the natural turbulence of thoughts, which otherwise impartially prevent all men, of all lands, from glimpsing their true nature of Spirit. Yoga cannot know a barrier of East and West any more than does the healing and equitable light of the sun.” Paramahansa Yogananda
- “The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind.” Paracelsus
- “Changing is not just changing the things outside of us. First of all, we need the right view that transcends all notions including being and non-being, creator and creature, mind, and spirit. That kind of insight is crucial for transformation and healing.” Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Healing yourself is connected with healing to others.” Yoko Ono
- “Meditation is key. It’s a crazy world we live in. Everything’s happening so fast in our world, so to take a moment and clear the mind and just be totally present is so healing. I want to meditate more.” Jamie Anderson
- “There’s definitely healing properties to being in proximity to the ocean and that breeze. There’s something about that Caribbean climate and humidity.” Johnny Depp
- “Laughter is important, not only because it makes us happy, but it also has actual health benefits. And that’s because laughter completely engages the body and releases the mind. It connects us to others, and that in itself has a healing effect.” Marlo Thomas
- “The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world.” Marianne Williamson
- “Words of kindness are more healing to a drooping heart than balm or honey.” Sarah Fielding
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here