Are you stuck at the same low income? Want to make more money? Well, to do that, you need to change your way of thinking. It’s all in your head. If you don’t think that you are able to make more money, then you just simply won’t.
Make yourself believe that you can make more money. Stop focusing on making a certain amount of money each month, and instead make a process goal that you believe you can achieve.
Write it down
Write down whatever your goal is, and that is what’s going to keep you moving towards it. Here are the reasons why process goals are important.
- Instead of dreaming about your goals, you will actually be working towards achieving those goals.
- It is easier to achieve these goals since they can be measured.
- You aren’t in competition with anyone. You are in control of everything that is happening. It is your goal, and you need to satisfy yourself only.
- Don’t you want to feel great? We, humans, LOVE to feel great about ourselves and that can happen when you are being productive. Ever felt awesome after working out? This is the same.
- Yes, achieving something is going to make you confident, but it is your struggle that is going to make you strong.
- Even if this doesn’t work out for, what is there to lose? At least it was worth a shot!