Here is Real Estate Photographer Pro Course Review
Photography is a popular skill and is not too tricky to master. But why don’t we see a lot of successful photography businesses running in the market? The main reason is that photographers cannot start and keep their photography business alive. The real estate photographer pro course helps bridge this market gap. It aims to help photographers learn how to create a successful business and keep it profitable in the long run.
In this review, we will be looking at whether or not this course is worth your time or money. Read on to find out.
This review is my professional and unbiased opinion about the Real Estate Photographer Pro Course. I don't have any affiliation with this program. I am writing this review with the sole purpose of helping my readers stay away from online scams. Therefore, I will not receive any profit if you decide to invest in this program.
What Is The Real Estate Photographer Pro Course?
- The Real Estate Photographer Pro Course aims to teach the necessary skills for working on or starting a real estate photography business. The course utilizes the experience gained by Eli Jones and seeks to teach this experience to the participants. The course offers excellent advice and tools that can be greatly beneficial if used correctly.
One main thing that sets this course apart from most real estate photography courses is that the advice is practical and applicable to people who are new to this area of business. Eli Jones says that if he had all this knowledge when he started his business, he would’ve faced fewer difficulties and achieved success a lot sooner.
The course includes several modules, which cover the following broad points:
- How to start and grow your business with minimum difficulty and effort.
- How to prevent common new photography business mistakes. How can these mistakes hinder sales, profits, and success for the business?
- A practical step-by-step guide to preparing for every photography job. What to do before, on, and after the job.
- How to gain loyal customers.
- How to price your services by combining fundamentals and add-ons for more significant revenue.
- Additional essential concepts such as selecting the right business name and how to do your taxes the right way.
How Does This System Work?
The course offers various resources and tools for students to learn about running a successful photography business. The course offers several options as career paths for students who complete the course. These options include:
- To start and operate a business as a freelancer.
- To start and operate a small business.
- To scale your existing business.
What Are Users Offered?
The course is structured as 80 bite-sized training sessions coupled with guidelines for managing the business aspect of a photography business. The course covers essential skills, tips, practical guides, and knowledge that aims to help new business owners overcome any challenges they might face.
The course also offers resources, videos, and recommendations created by other professional companies, which are taught at Norman and Young to students. To gain access to extra material, Norman and Young offer exclusive discounts.
The course further offers the following to its students:
- More than 100 video tutorials.
- Exclusive Facebook Group Membership (Including a weekly live Q&A session).
What Is The Cost Of This System?
- The Real Estate Photographer Pro course is heavy on the pocket, charging prospective students a whopping $1197. The one-time payment offers lifetime access to all resources and tools available on the course.
If someone is on a budget, they can pay $200 in six monthly installments. A discount is available to anyone who attends a free introductory webinar about the course.
- Eli Jones guarantees that everyone will find value and usefulness in this course. If someone is unsatisfied, they can get a 100% refund within 30 days of purchase. However, I could not test or verify if the refund process is as advertised or a marketing gimmick. Based on user reviews, about 5% of the students successfully got their money back.
Who Owns The Real Estate Photographer Pro Course?
- Eli Jones is the founder and CEO of Norman and Young. Norman and Young is a real estate media company based in the Dallas Fort-Worth (DFW) metroplex area of the US. Norman and Young were founded in 2016 with just two employees and now has grown to employ a team of more than 20. Norman and Young offer 3D tours, listing photos and videos for real estate agents and realtors working in the DFW area.
Eli Jones created this course with the assistance of his brother. Eli believed that most photographers are unsuccessful because they lack the necessary skills for delivering excellent customer service and developing their job as a business. By developing this course, Eli aims to solve these problems and help everyone become a real estate photography expert.
What Are The Pros and Cons About The Real Estate Photographer Pro Course?
- This business model training course teaches you how to start and run an actual business. It teaches you the business side of things and gives you essential skills like doing your taxes. The course offers a 30-day worry-free money-back guarantee. The course owner is teaching from his real-life experience, so it may be worth a shot.
The biggest downside to this course is that it is not updated regularly. As technology and the business environment is changing rapidly, the course needs to be updated to be in touch with the current market scenario. For most skills they teach, the step-wise instructions aren’t clear enough, and there isn’t enough time in the Q&A sessions to ask about them in detail.
Is The Real Estate Photographer Pro Course A Scam?
- The Real Estate Photographer Pro Course is not a scam. Their Trustpilot review score is 4.9, which is impressive.
However, one needs to keep a few things in mind. To run a successful photography business, one needs to invest in high-quality hardware that isn't cheap. In addition to the course, you’ll be expected to spend around $3-4k buying hardware and spending more time learning how to use it efficiently.
There are much better and easier ways of earning money, and if you’re interested, keep reading below.
My Top Recommendation for Making Money Online in 2022
- The main reason why I am not in favor of someone opting in for this course is that there are far better and more efficient ways of making money online. While this course may be good, it requires one to invest a significant amount of money to build their business and portfolio. There is a huge risk involved since many people are doing the same thing in the market.
Based on my personal experience, I will share how I made a 4-5 figure salary working online. I mastered Pay Per Click (PPC) and local lead generation. I used these two skills to increase my earnings.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
I, too, have experienced my fair share of online scams and lost a lot of money, hoping I could recover it someday. My luck turned around when I learned about PPC and local lead generation. I am going to share my experience with you:
- I have 15+ years of experience working with digital and online marketing. It helps me earn a 4-5 figure monthly income via local lead generation.
- Local lead generation means helping local businesses get more traffic on their website, thus increasing sales. I generate leads and earn my commission.
- To generate leads, I use PPC and Facebook Ads. I fine-tune targeted advertisements and create campaigns.
- This sounds simple, but you won't get far if you lack the necessary tools and skills.
- This is why I highly recommend taking a PPC course with Local Marketing Vault.
What Is Local Marketing Vault?
Local Marketing Vault is a specialized training course that helps you become a PPC expert within a few weeks. I highly recommend Local Marketing Vault because of the following reasons:
- They employ a hands-on practical approach in their course. This means you learn about PPC by actually doing it in real life.
- You gain access to a 5500+ member-exclusive Facebook group. The group offers critique, advice, and help from leading PPC experts and professionals.
- Local Marketing Vault provides pre-designed sales funnels. These are highly customizable so you save time and effort.
- Local Marketing Vault teaches you all about digital marketing, PPC, keyword research, keyword bidding, and analytics so that you can design the best PPC campaign.
So far, I have not seen a course like Local Marketing Vault. They offer in-depth knowledge, skills, and unmatched training, which is crucial for you to succeed in your dream of making a stable 4-5 figure monthly income. Even after completing the course, you will still be a part of the Local Marketing Vault family. So if you want a solid monthly income without any strings attached, then Local Marketing Vault is the right course for you.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here