Everything you need to know about Patrick Bet-David Net Worth
Patrick Bet-David is an Iranian American Entrepreneur. His parents were Assyrian and Armenian Descendants. He fled from Iran to the US during the war in 1990. The highlights of his career are that after completing high school he joined the US military. He has also hosted a series of one on one interviews and Published a book called Your Next five moves which is his autobiography. He says that in order to succeed in life one should be willing to give it their time be it one year or 10 years. He has an estimated net worth of $150 million as of 2020.
Early Life and Career
- Patrick Bet-David was born and raised in Iran. In 1989 his family fled to Germany as a war started in Iran. So they lived in a refugee camp for 2 years in Germany.
- Two years later they were fortunate enough to move to Glendale, California.
- Patrick graduated high school with a 1.8 GPA and joined the Army.
- When he got out of the Army he had a dream of being the middle eastern Arnold Schwarzenegger. He wanted to become Mr. Olympia, move to Hollywood, and start acting in films.
- When he was 22, his girlfriend inspired him who was working at an investment bank at that time. He managed to pull off the impossible and landed a job at Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
- He had no college experience or a relative degree, but his creativity was something that won them over.
- A few years later Patrick went on to launch his own PHP Agency, an MLM Adjacent life insurance company.
For him, the success of this channel happened by accident. He was creating content on youtube that was private and unlisted and then one day an idea popped up in his mind and that was to create content publicly.
- The valuetainment channel has a whopping 2.75 million subscribers who tune in for the value of entertainment for entrepreneurs.
- If you add up merch, sales, public speaking, revenue, and book sales this is an eight-figure brand all by itself.
- He uses his social media platform to spread his love for business. He likes to educate and encourage tomorrow's entrepreneurs. So that they can follow their dreams and achieve what they want to achieve.
- He has interviewed many entrepreneurs and achievers like Kevin Hart, President George Bush, Magic Johnson, and Josh Calipari among others.
Patricks Advice on being successful
- While speaking on the keys of success Patrick has to say that once you get clear on who you want to be and have to be, the rest is just the execution. And then there is the willingness to know how much you can tolerate the pain.
Whoever can tolerate the pain the longest and minimize the number of mistakes would stunt the momentum and have the highest likelihood of winning. According to him, an entrepreneur works, is wired, looks at money, people and talent and at the end focuses on his work to achieve what he wants.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here